BajaNomad

Nomad receives multiple Kudos from Team Desert Assassins

Ken Cooke - 8-7-2012 at 11:24 AM

I just saw this on Pirate4x4.com - CONTRATS, TIM!:bounce:

link: http://www.pirate4x4.com/news/desert-assassins-acquire-game-...

San Clemente, CA (August 1, 2012) Excitement is abuzz at Desert Assassins Headquarters as Cameron and Heidi Steele’s Desert Assassins company announced today they have signed Tim Sanchez to a contract for management services spanning the many projects, events and racing they are involved with.

“We’re excited to add Tim full time to our team,” said Cameron. “His experience and management ability are second to none within our industry having organized 3 of the last 5 Baja 1000 wins. Tim’s passion for the sport, along with immense amount of experience in both racing and Baja, is exactly what we’ve been in search of. This has been a long time coming and I’ve been trying to get him onboard for quite some time. The Desert Assassins have a number of projects in the works and we were definitely in need of his proven talents across the board. He lives the passion each and every day; his knowledge and network throughout the Baja Peninsula is unsurpassed and we are stoked to make this announcement.”

Desert Assassins announce Tim Sanchez as the DA’s Director of Operations.

Steele continued “A key component that fits our company is Tim’s ability to multi-task and manage several projects at the same time. There are not many people who can do it all and he’s proven time and time again, he gets the job done.”

Sanchez has been an integral part of many racing championships and wins with Mark Post’s Riviera Racing, Menzies Motorsports, Rob MacCachren Racing and the most recent Scott and Andy McMillin’s – McMillin Realty Racing.

David K - 8-7-2012 at 11:28 AM

Good job Desert Bull!:light:

Neal Johns - 8-7-2012 at 11:37 AM

Once, many years ago, after too many Mountain Dews in Baja, I threatened Desert Bull with running off with his teen aged daughter and becoming his son-in-law. He threw up.

Now he is safe, said daughter is an old married racer woman! DB followed his dream.

Tim is a good dog!
Neal

capt. mike - 8-7-2012 at 03:08 PM

congrats Tim.
and what of dirtnewz.com? still under rockonmotorsports?