BajaNomad

Chivato has RAIN!

Russ - 8-29-2012 at 04:49 PM

Sweet cool rain;D:yes:
Of course there is a little wind with it but so far my patio furniture isn't moving. Lots of thunder boomers and lighting too. Glorious!

[Edited on 8-29-2012 by Russ]

baitcast - 8-29-2012 at 05:00 PM

Congrats Russ would be happy to share a few boomers with you and rain and all the rest,the monsoon thing is getting out of hand up here,just had a real good one power has been out for 2 3 hours,been that way for 4 0r 5 weeks.

Nearly lost my driveway few days ago:o every afternoon around 2 you can see it coming.
Rob

shari - 8-30-2012 at 09:46 AM

It rained gatos y perros yesterday afternoon between Vizcaino & the Asuncion turnoff.....but ne'er a drop in town.

But the last couple days and today especially have been the hottest days in recent memory...I have had to turn a fan on alot the last week...last year I think I turned the fan on a total of a couple hours....I'm sitting in front of it now....sheesh...the ocean warmed up to the high 70's too and barely cools us off now.

[Edited on 8-30-2012 by shari]

monoloco - 8-30-2012 at 09:54 AM

We got it yesterday afternoon and this morning here in Pescadero. Now the sun and the bobos are coming out.

bajajudy - 8-30-2012 at 09:56 AM

We woke up to rain here in San Jose.....still drizzling.

watizname - 8-31-2012 at 08:56 AM

That next disturbance down south looks like it could be big. The one trac I saw has it coming up the coast of baja closer than Iliana. :?::?::?:

Russ - 8-31-2012 at 09:28 AM

I don't hold much confidence in the forecasters. When it reaches the Cabo area then we'll have an idea where it might go;)