BajaNomad

Hotels with WiFi in Mulege-recommendations por favor

CasaManzana - 8-31-2012 at 07:04 AM

In mid-September I suspect reservations are not required, but good WiFi is. Looking for two nights. Maybe Hotel Squid or Las Casitas has WiFi...si? Need a room with two beds. All suggestions greatly appreciated. Gracias

vandy - 8-31-2012 at 07:20 AM

Hotel Cuesta Real has WiFi, but I don't know about AC. About $45/night.

willyAirstream - 8-31-2012 at 08:53 AM

Cuesta Real RV Park Hotel has wifi and AC in all rooms. Pool is open year round. Restaurant is open on a hit or miss basis, depending on family health obligations.
400, 500, 600, single, double, triple in Winter
500, 600, 700 in Summer

Website - http://hotelcuestareal.com

Email - cuestarealhotel@gmail.com

KurtG - 8-31-2012 at 11:33 AM

Las Casitas has wifi and ac. Last Spring a room with two beds was 370 Pesos.

BajaBlanca - 8-31-2012 at 05:18 PM

CasaManzana - how do you like Zihuatanejo ?

I highly recommend CLEMENTINE'S in Mulege - the houses are cute, close to everything and wi-fi and air conditioned:

http://www.clementinesbaja.com

WiFi and More

bajaumpaw - 9-1-2012 at 06:56 AM

Hands down, Clementine's is a very good choice. As to answer your question about WiFi - I have stayed in one of their single rooms and the WiFi was great. Clementine's has single rooms and complete villas for lease on a nightly or long term basis. All are extremely clean and well furnished. The lodgings are located along the river with beautiful views and the opportunity to take pleasant walks along it's banks. Use of kayaks and other sporting equipment are included in the rates. The owner, Cliff Taylor, is a likeable guy and trys hard to insure that all his guests enjoy their visit to Mulege.

BajaBlanca - 9-1-2012 at 08:47 AM

I thought I would put up some pics of when we stayed:

this is the enclosed private patio:

this was our bedroom - I know you want 2 beds, CasaManzana, but we only needed one, but I think there was a sofa-bed:

and this was the perfect kitchen:

and this is the owner's house - makes it real easy to find him !

and it is just a short walk to the local restaurant - where we had an amazing St Patrick's day meal:

tripledigitken - 9-1-2012 at 09:00 AM

For WiFi in town.............Equipales Restaurant, just buy a beverage (or more) and enjoy the surroundings while you browse.

Ken