BajaNomad

I want to go to Bahia Asuncion for my birthday!

Bajaboy - 9-3-2012 at 07:56 PM

In early August, we asked our son Gabriel what he wanted to do for his birthday....and he immediately said he wanted to go to Bahia Asuncion. Normally, this would be out of the question as I teach at a year round school. But in light of the fact that my pink slip has not been rescinded yet, this option seemed reasonable enough. In fact, our son's birthday coincided perfectly with the town's festival.

There are so many highlights to this trip but my favorite.....watching my son's face when the Pirate Ship from the carnival set up in front of our house. I've never seen him smile so big.:biggrin:

All in all a wonderful trip that I won't forget any time soon. Here are a few pictures: http://tinyurl.com/8f8x2ea

Zac

jbcoug - 9-4-2012 at 08:20 AM

Zac,

Loved your pictures, that is one lucky family, every one of you. There are not better times than the ones you're living!

John

woody with a view - 9-4-2012 at 08:47 AM

^^^what he said^^^

What he said and what he said

redmesa - 9-4-2012 at 09:27 AM

I sooo am missing B.A. Hope we see you all this fall.

BajaBlanca - 9-4-2012 at 09:41 AM

it makes all the difference in the world when you can go back to a place where you have friends and a beach to go to ! Gabby is learning to take advantage of the GOOD things in life already !

surfdoc - 9-4-2012 at 09:54 AM

We miss ya here Zach..........Ok, I miss your very very good taste in FINE Brews!!!

:D

See ya soon neighbor!

David K - 9-4-2012 at 09:58 AM

Great stuff Zac... thank you!

boe4fun - 9-4-2012 at 10:37 AM

Sorry we missed you guys Zac, we had to leave on that Friday to get back to the US. I don't think I will ever again spend only 1 week down there, it's gonna have to be a month or more at least.

Bajaboy - 9-4-2012 at 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by surfdoc
We miss ya here Zach..........Ok, I miss your very very good taste in FINE Brews!!!

:D

See ya soon neighbor!

Stan, good chance Gabriel and I will be down first week of October. I'll trade you a few Sculpin for some tuna:light:

Bajagypsy - 9-4-2012 at 11:25 AM

What wonderful pictures!

Paulina - 9-4-2012 at 07:41 PM

Love it!!

P>*)))>{

Iflyfish - 9-6-2012 at 07:42 AM

What lucky kids, beautiful family shots and I hope Gab gets his wish!!!

Iflyfish