he worked at the San Pedro Mártir observatory.]

astrobaja - 9-15-2012 at 12:26 PM

I did'nt know the man.

http://www.ensenada.net/noticias/nota.php?id=26077

Google Translation

David K - 9-15-2012 at 07:20 PM

Deceased man was a scientist of the UNAM
In the San Pedro Martir Observatory

A technician of San Pedro Martir the Institute of Astronomy at UNAM Ensenada Francisco Lazo Valencia proved to be 52-year-old who was found dead Friday morning in his home located in the Pedregal Fractionation Playitas.
According to preliminary data of the State Attorney's Office, the deceased was in pajamas, into his home where his family was located lying face down, initially said about a bloodstain, but according to other versions of people close to her family that was denied.

The now deceased Francisco Lazo Valencia is a Master of Science degree from Technical and Academic CICESE UNAM where he worked in the area of ​​instrumentation in the San Pedro Martir.

The researcher's death caused a great stir among neighbors who knew him and scientists.

The body was lifted by the Medical Examiner for autopsy practice of law and establish the exact cause of death.

DavidE - 9-15-2012 at 07:39 PM

Sure sounds like someone he knew got to him.

Causing a STIR ?

MrBillM - 9-15-2012 at 07:53 PM

Dead neighbors do tend to get the tongues wagging.

BUT, what about ".........into his home where his family was located lying face down........"

How MANY of his family were lying face down ?

Are they OK ?

BajaBlanca - 9-16-2012 at 08:48 AM

I think they meant the family found HIM lying face down.

Good to know

MrBillM - 9-16-2012 at 09:31 AM

So, the family members are OK ?

Aside from the defunct stargazer ?

And, the house needing a cleaning ?

DavidE - 9-16-2012 at 09:40 AM

Google translation and the lack of a comma. If the family were harmed as well would not the story have been titled and presented in a different manner? I am always wary of translations not done by a professional service.

bacquito - 9-16-2012 at 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DavidE
Google translation and the lack of a comma. If the family were harmed as well would not the story have been titled and presented in a different manner? I am always wary of translations not done by a professional service.

For sure!!