BajaNomad

another Nomad sighting

tripledigitken - 10-3-2012 at 02:18 PM

Last week while riding out to Lakeside to meet up with another Nomad for a M/C ride I made a sighting.

This CRV was pulling out of a Lakeside eatery just in front of me, and I recognized the Baja stickers. As he turned I saw that it was Baja Bernie.

Good to see you out and about, even if not Baja!

Ken

AmoPescar - 10-3-2012 at 03:41 PM

Another Bernie Sighting....

I guess it was Bernie I spotted in Carlsbad mid-day last Monday. The small SUV had 'MI BAJA' license plates. Tried to catch up but hit some traffic.

Miguelamo :?: :?:

David K - 10-4-2012 at 12:38 AM

Yup, that be Bernie's vehicle!

Bernie at the last Pyramid Resort Booksigning (2008) with Baja Angel:

David K - 10-4-2012 at 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken
Last week while riding out to Lakeside to meet up with another Nomad for a M/C ride I made a sighting.

This CRV was pulling out of a Lakeside eatery just in front of me, and I recognized the Baja stickers. As he turned I saw that it was Baja Bernie.

Ken

Ever go riding with Roy...? I think I would prefer him in his Land Rover, but that's just me! LOL

tripledigitken - 10-4-2012 at 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken

Ken

Ever go riding with Roy...? I think I would prefer him in his Land Rover, but that's just me! LOL

Yes, it was Roy. I can keep up with him on 2 wheels, not so much on 4!

Ken