BajaNomad

RAIN!!!!!!

bajaguy - 10-11-2012 at 09:59 AM

Pouring in Ensenada at 10AM!!!!!!!

BajaGeoff - 10-11-2012 at 10:33 AM

Just started coming down hard in downtown San Diego....

I slept through it all....

M - 10-11-2012 at 01:05 PM

I feel such FRUSTRATION, that there is no one more than I, who LOVES a good tantrum from the beings above...and I slept through the wholre damn thing! WHO BETTER THAN I, right now, who deserves to run naked out on my patio and pound on something, to agree, with whatever they lament or, the gardens they simply want to nourish? I have LOVELY gardens that they may have simply heard,,,,'I wish somebody else had time to water you?'
Funny, all my most dramatic times seem to come when I'm naked. Remember all? when my nieghbors cat was hauled off by coyotes?
I ran from my bed, the only one to do battle? when clear I had lost the battle , only when I was....about 7 blocks from home?
Ahhhh...good times.

M

thebajarunner - 10-11-2012 at 03:45 PM

Stay out of the rain au natural, my dear.

All that new iron they have put in you will likely rust and freeze up your joints...

David K - 10-11-2012 at 03:50 PM

Started raining here (north San Diego County) about 11:30pm Wed. then really strong about 10 am with lightning/ thunder, power went out... water spouts reported off shore... lots of drama. It is a blue sky and sunny now at 3:50pm THU.

DENNIS - 10-11-2012 at 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy

It was only moderate here at my place, but I hear it poured over the hill at La Buf.
Hope we get a bit more.

Bajajorge - 10-14-2012 at 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy

The sun is shining in Nevada. Had a light dusting of snow a couple of days ago on Jobe's Peak though.:o