BajaNomad

Non-alcoholic beer welcome at Baja Mama's/Sharky's..

EnsenadaDr - 11-9-2012 at 08:14 AM

Wow, I just think it's wonderful. I heard last night that a member of Nomads brings his own non-alcoholic beer into Sharky's and not only repays for the beer but tips the bartender as well, sort of a "corking fee" for the bottle at his own insistence, not Mama's...No, I won't reveal the identity of the person unless they want to reveal their identity on their own but I love the attitude of Mama's...if you are a recovered alcoholic or can't tolerate alcohol because of a physical or medical reason, Mama's will stand by you 100% in serving you the non-alcoholic beverage of your choice. Kudos to them!!!

[Edited on 11-9-2012 by EnsenadaDr]

Low lead beer

EdZeranski - 11-9-2012 at 07:49 PM

What non-A beers are available? Up North I like St Pauli Girl or Becks to go with my non-A compliant meds. Is there a Mexican non-A?? The worst one I ever hadf was Mousy...made in Frantz. My go to beer was is Sierra Nevada Pale Ale or their Torpedo but until my foot/ankle/tendon get fixed it is strict Non-A to not fight the meds.

EdZ KG6UTS
Now at Don Gus in GN but headed South

Paulina - 11-9-2012 at 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by EdZeranski
What non-A beers are available? ...

I went from drinking Tecates to drinking Tefakies.

The two brands that we were able to find were Sol Cero and Old Milwaukee. It's not easy to come by, believe me.

If the patron at Mama's has a secret source, I'd like to tap into it.

P>*)))>{

DENNIS - 11-9-2012 at 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Paulina

P>*)))>{

VON's....Chula Vista. O'Doul's Amber. Not bad.

brewer - 11-9-2012 at 09:30 PM

LOVE Green Flash.

DavidE - 11-9-2012 at 09:52 PM

Non-alcoholic beer...

Non-contact sex...

Paulina - 11-9-2012 at 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by Paulina

P>*)))>{

VON's....Chula Vista. O'Doul's Amber. Not bad.

That's my brew of choice while stateside as well! Great minds think alike. Although having gone "Paleo", I haven't treated myself to a cold Tefaky in a long time. I'm thinking of going big for Thanksgiving. Watch out!

P>*)))>{