BajaNomad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULINA

David K - 11-11-2012 at 11:38 AM

I hope today and all the rest are as wonderful as can be.

woody with a view - 11-11-2012 at 12:23 PM

Woop! Happy B-day!

DENNIS - 11-11-2012 at 12:24 PM

Happy birthday, Kiddo.
I'm going to have to write a new song just for you. A bunch of Mexican singers have co-opted my title and tune, Las Mañanitas and are calling it theirs and I want to give you something you can say is your own.

I'll just go into my studio and get creative.

OK.....I'm back and I'm exausted, but here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-28jAoTPFw

Cypress - 11-11-2012 at 12:43 PM

Happy birthday Paulina!;D

Zapotec - 11-11-2012 at 02:26 PM

Paulina-wishing you the best birthday ever.

Skipjack Joe - 11-11-2012 at 04:05 PM

And your Bday present will be - no paved road to camp gecko!!

Forever Young. Happy Birthday Paulina. Those were the days.

Wiles - 11-11-2012 at 04:35 PM

[Edited on 11-11-2012 by Wiles]

Thanks for your patience, haven't posted in a long time. Doesn't mean I'm not here on a daily basis.

scan0126 (Mobile).jpg - 15kB

DavidE - 11-11-2012 at 07:12 PM

¡Felíz cumpleaños! Disfrute bastante alegria.

Paulina - 11-11-2012 at 07:59 PM

Thanks guys, I feel the love! My real date of birth is November 15th, but I've begun the celebration process this weekend with a visit from my son.

Dennis, that was quite the tribute, made me smile.

Igor, no paved road! The best gift ever.

Wiles, talk about feeling young again! For my Nomad friends, that photo was taken 31 years ago in Bahia de Los Angeles at the Vermillion Field Station. I was the second student on the left, in the white shirt, wiping the sleep out of my eyes, trying to stay awake...not sure, but I do remember that the chalk board had a notice that read, "toilets are 86d until further notice". Those were the days!

Thank you David for the birthday wishes, I've been told to celebrate the entire week, so I guess I will!

Fondly,
Paulina>*)))>{

Natalie Ann - 11-12-2012 at 01:21 AM

Wishing you a huge happy birthweek, Paulina!

My mother was indulgent and I grew up with week-long birthday celebrations.
Pleased to hear you are giving it a try. It is a real fun tradition.:yes:

nena

OMG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAL!

M - 11-13-2012 at 05:09 PM

JEEZ! I need to get my butt in gear and start to gather again all the REAL important dates!
I hope you and your man celebrate big with tequila, taco's and, um, more taco's. :bounce::bounce:

Love ya gal,
BIG HUGS,
M

PS When you can pry yourself from SLO, come see me on the way down to paradise. I'm in Laguna Niguel, 3 miles off the 5. I've got a HUGE sleep number bed for you. That invite goes to ANY of my amigos by the way.

OMG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAL!

M - 11-13-2012 at 05:09 PM

OOPS, posted the above, twice.

[Edited on 15-11-2012 by M]

Ken Bondy - 11-14-2012 at 11:19 AM

Happy Birthday Paulina!!! Wow, your birthday is our anniversary!! #35 for Pam and me tomorrow!! We will tip one (or two) for you tomorrow!! Hope you have a great day, you are a gem and you deserve all the best! ++Ken++

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, KEN @ PAM!

M - 11-14-2012 at 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ken Bondy
Happy Birthday Paulina!!! Wow, your birthday is our anniversary!! #35 for Pam and me tomorrow!! We will tip one (or two) for you tomorrow!! Hope you have a great day, you are a gem and you deserve all the best! ++Ken++

WOW! 35 years is VERY impressive and rare.
And here, I thought 14 was something, lol....

When settled, I hope to bring back the BBB's to see so many lost Amigo's. I'll look forward to taking you and MRS. for dinner and drinks when the chance comes along. My respectful honor.
BIG HUGS to you and Pam..AND Ms. PAULINA....