BajaNomad

Not the safest...

Ken Cooke - 11-25-2012 at 09:45 AM

Running a Bias Ply tire with a Radial tire on the same axle (especially on the front)

[Edited on 11-25-2012 by BajaNomad]

Hope the horse stays put...

Ken Cooke - 11-25-2012 at 09:50 AM

Taking a MOTORHOME out of MISSION SANTA MARIA!

Ken Cooke - 11-28-2012 at 06:31 PM

I don't know how this guy made it out!:o

David K - 11-28-2012 at 06:44 PM

And THAT GUY (edm-1, you met on Shell Island) was pulling Neal Johns' camper behind him... up the Widowmaker!

Ken Cooke - 11-28-2012 at 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
And THAT GUY (edm-1, you met on Shell Island) was pulling Neal Johns' camper behind him... up the Widowmaker!

Art is the winner of my, "Not The Safest" award! :lol:

I pulled a Jeep up the Mission Impossible Trail, but I wasn't driving a Motorhome. So, Art wins the prize!

horse in the P/U

captkw - 11-28-2012 at 07:34 PM

LOL..wish I had that pic 25 yrs ago !! chevy luv truck (Izusu) were what 1 referred to as a a one horse pwr p/u !!! and when I saw that pic I fell over laughing !! and about mixing tires !! I have had to tell sooo many guys that those tires on the trailer are wrong !!! constant reply is= "they are new !!" then mine " Yep, but they have to say ST on the sidewall".... tires shops make that mistake alot,,you would think they would take the time to learn their bizness..(st)=special trailer.........and once in a great while see bias ply on the trailer and radial's on the truck !!K&T:no:

[Edited on 11-29-2012 by captkw]

edm1 - 11-28-2012 at 08:37 PM

I decline the prize. No thank you.

I just don't see the unsafe side of driving the motorhome up and down Mision Sta Maria, If you're doing it with a bunch of great guys!

[Edited on 11-29-2012 by edm1]

Ken Cooke - 11-28-2012 at 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by edm1
I decline the prize. No thank you.

I just don't see the unsafe side of driving the motorhome up and down Mision Sta Maria, If you're doing it with a bunch of great guys!

[Edited on 11-29-2012 by edm1]

I pulled another Jeep up the series of grades IN A SHORT WHEELBASE JEEP - FULLY LOADED. Yes, I am here to claim my prize! Thanks, Art. I cut my tires up - they still hold air. I was backed into by another Jeep while parked on slickrock, and killer bees nearly stung me while walking the trail in 93 deg. heat. Phew!