BajaNomad

12*12*12* concert for sandy victums !!

captkw - 12-13-2012 at 09:25 AM

anyone watch it last night !!! I saw most of it and the WOW factor was awsome..sad state of the US when bands have to raise money to help folks in the US because there gov is so messed up..but what a concert of concert's...myself liked the "WHO" the best and "BILLY JOEL" did a good gig too..."BON JOVI" is where I started and I missed the "ROLLING STONES" darn it !!! happens when you rent beer,, you know !!!!! as a audiophile have very nice systems and was in rockin roll heaven K&T :cool:

J.P. - 12-13-2012 at 09:32 AM

It was a really good concert, If they only had the real performers instead of all those OLD GUYS:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 12-13-2012 by J.P.]

[Edited on 12-13-2012 by J.P.]

THE CONCERT OF CONCERT'S

captkw - 12-13-2012 at 09:39 AM

AS A YOUNG GUY,,I GUESS THEY ARE ON THE OLDER SIDE OF REFINED MUSIC !!!

bajaguy - 12-13-2012 at 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by captkw
.......sad state of the US when bands have to raise money to help folks in the US because there gov is so messed up......

I remember when family, neighbors and community helped. Didn't need the government.....or bands of old guys who should be in a retirement home.

J.P. - 12-13-2012 at 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
Quote:
Originally posted by captkw
.......sad state of the US when bands have to raise money to help folks in the US because there gov is so messed up......

I remember when family, neighbors and community helped. Didn't need the government.....or bands of old guys who should be in a retirement home.

It's pretty hard to help someone when you are standing in the rubbel of your own home.
Did anyone connected with the concert profit from it? I thought it was put on by friends and neigbors.:?::?::?::?:

J.P. - 12-13-2012 at 07:36 PM

The good news is the concert raised 30 Million dollars:bounce::bounce: