BajaNomad

Learn how to use an Automatic External Defibrillator in 5 minutes

EnsenadaDr - 12-19-2012 at 06:10 PM

http://www.heartrescuenow.com/

Thanks to Marcy McCann of the Punta Banda Bulletin Board

Wonderful video!!

Oh, and pass this on to save more lives!!! Your Facebook page, local or social website, whereever!!!

[Edited on 12-20-2012 by EnsenadaDr]

[Edited on 12-20-2012 by EnsenadaDr]

Retireded - 12-19-2012 at 06:41 PM

Very enlightening. I have used cpr several x, but never seen one of these in use. I hope they become more common and easier to find as time goes on. Thank you for sharing, I am passing it on to family and friends.

EnsenadaDr - 12-19-2012 at 06:55 PM

I have been banging the drums to get these machines implemented in your communities in Baja, and since there is an under 10 minute response time to use them, they need to be in every subcommunity. Get the fundraisers started, they are under $1000 US dollars now. Get your 24 hour chain of commands organized!!

shari - 12-20-2012 at 08:06 AM

thank you Dr....we are trying to put a unit together here as well.

Great to hear Shari

EnsenadaDr - 12-20-2012 at 11:59 AM

Keep us posted on how you are doing organizing this. I am going to approach the restaurant owners about doing some fund raising dinners and getting the device implemented in their establishments. It's everyone's responsibility to watch this video and get more acquainted with its use.

EnsenadaDr - 12-20-2012 at 12:02 PM

Thank you...the more you share the more lives you may save!! In addition, it's everyone's responsibility to attend a CPR class.
Quote:
Originally posted by Retireded
Very enlightening. I have used cpr several x, but never seen one of these in use. I hope they become more common and easier to find as time goes on. Thank you for sharing, I am passing it on to family and friends.

Sweetwater - 12-20-2012 at 01:36 PM

It posted to my FB page very easily. These are the new standard of care and easy for anyone to use.

Wonderful!!

EnsenadaDr - 12-20-2012 at 01:46 PM

Wonderful, now if we could get everyone would post it to their Facebook page, that would help tremendously.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sweetwater
It posted to my FB page very easily. These are the new standard of care and easy for anyone to use.