BajaNomad

Asuncion Fishing....hot hot hot

shari - 12-20-2012 at 08:27 AM

The yellowtail bite here is hot hot hot...well it was until yesterday when the weather turned cold cold cold and windy....ewwww.

The yellowtail have been making all our guests reeeel happy. We had two groups from Oregon who are stunned over the wide open bite...double and triple hookups...fish every drop fishing they have had all week. Here are some of the nice fish they brought in and will be bringing home to Oregon.

MMc - 12-20-2012 at 08:38 AM

Shari, Is that the new not lure for your area in the last photo?
Thanks, for the report.

rts551 - 12-20-2012 at 09:57 AM

no fishing today I'll bet

shari - 12-20-2012 at 10:04 AM

MMc...you are pretty darn funny dude!

our 2 boat of fishers are confined to shore fishing today!!! It's bloody awful here today....super windy and freezing....I had to put SOCKS on with my flip flops!

We are in party planning mode for the end of the world fiesta here tomorrow...pitahaya margaritas will definitely by on the menu!

bajamedic - 12-20-2012 at 02:31 PM

I think the Doctor found out why some people just cannot get enough Baja. :spingrin:JH

Pacifico - 12-20-2012 at 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajamedic
I think the Doctor found out why some people just cannot get enough Baja. :spingrin:JH

I think I might have that problem too!

woody with a view - 12-20-2012 at 08:09 PM

your killing me! i still can;t nail down dates before Yuma.... I need Nomad intervention.

acadist - 12-20-2012 at 08:43 PM

LIKE!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by bajamedic

castaway$ - 12-24-2012 at 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
The yellowtail bite here is hot hot hot...well it was until yesterday when the weather turned cold cold cold and windy....ewwww.

The yellowtail have been making all our guests reeeel happy. We had two groups from Oregon who are stunned over the wide open bite...double and triple hookups...fish every drop fishing they have had all week. Here are some of the nice fish they brought in and will be bringing home to Oregon.

The Mrs. knows how to catch fish and she even baits her own hook! By far the BEST YT fishing I have ever had, Thanks to Captain Juan.