BajaNomad

If Anyone is Interested in Adult Female Harlequin Great Dane

Gypsy Jan - 12-20-2012 at 03:30 PM

Hubby was driving by the vet office in Rosarito that is located in a two-story building with an alarm company headquarters on the second floor, east side of Benito Juarez Blvd. and about a half-mile south of the signal intersection with the giant McDonald's on the corner.

The sign said "FREE". I don't know the name of the vet, our vet's office is about a mile south of there, Clinica para Animales, Dr. Silva.

Hubby said she looked healthy and well fed. My heart breaks when I think about the image.

Anyone is Interested in Adult Female

durrelllrobert - 12-20-2012 at 08:23 PM

oops, missed the Harlequin Great Dane part of your subject

[Edited on 12-21-2012 by durrelllrobert]

DENNIS - 12-20-2012 at 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by durrelllrobert

Well....I've heard of the TJ Donkey Shows, but this is completely new to me......an adult femail with a Great Dane.
What is PETA going to say about this?

BUZZ!!! OFF_TOPIC!!!!!

EnsenadaDr - 12-21-2012 at 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by durrelllrobert

Well....I've heard of the TJ Donkey Shows, but this is completely new to me......an adult femail with a Great Dane.
What is PETA going to say about this?

EnsenadaDr - 12-21-2012 at 11:45 AM

I can't believe this. Gypsy is posting here trying to help and the purported animal lovers are posting wise cracks. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. She is spending her time by posting to help this poor animal, and no one is taking her seriously. Save the sexual innuendos for OT, there's plenty of that going on over there right now.

DENNIS - 12-21-2012 at 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
I can't believe this.

I can't either. Why don't you go Christmas shopping or something like that instead of sitting here stirring the pot trying to start a fight.

zoesterone - 12-21-2012 at 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy Jan
Hubby was driving by the vet office in Rosarito that is located in a two-story building with an alarm company headquarters on the second floor, east side of Benito Juarez Blvd. and about a half-mile south of the signal intersection with the giant McDonald's on the corner.

The sign said "FREE". I don't know the name of the vet, our vet's office is about a mile south of there, Clinica para Animales, Dr. Silva.

Hubby said she looked healthy and well fed. My heart breaks when I think about the image.

Jan, I sent Catherine from the Great Dane Rescue to try and find her. So far, she hasn't had any luck, so maybe someone took her. Thanks for pointing it out. Zoe

EnsenadaDr - 12-21-2012 at 02:33 PM

I just got back from getting all the items I needed for my daughter's welcome back party tonight. I would invite you but I know you don't like night driving. Merry Christmas!!
Quote:
Quote:
I can't believe this.

I can't either. Why don't you go Christmas shopping or something like that instead of sitting here stirring the pot trying to start a fight.

mtgoat666 - 12-21-2012 at 02:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I can't believe this.

she is multi-tasking! accomplishing both!

dennis: chill out, have another eggnog or three! medicinal pot may help you get into holiday peace/love groove!

merry xmas!

Very interesting Goat

EnsenadaDr - 12-21-2012 at 02:57 PM

lgoat, seriously, do they use medicinal pot for anxiety?
Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
Quote:
I can't believe this.

she is multi-tasking! accomplishing both!

dennis: chill out, have another eggnog or three! medicinal pot may help you get into holiday peace/love groove!

merry xmas!

DENNIS - 12-21-2012 at 03:16 PM

Nice to see you two getting along so well. :O

fandango - 12-21-2012 at 03:22 PM

PUH LEEZE!!!!!
This is about the dog, take it somewhere else.

mtgoat666 - 12-21-2012 at 03:39 PM

Quote:
lgoat, seriously, do they use medicinal pot for anxiety?

pot cures everything! in dennis' case, would be best cure for grouchiness!

EnsenadaDr - 12-21-2012 at 03:42 PM

I don't think he smokes pot!!

fandango - 12-21-2012 at 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fandango
PUH LEEZE!!!!!

EnsenadaDr - 12-21-2012 at 04:25 PM

Does some friendly bantering around the holiday bother you?
Quote:
Quote:
PUH LEEZE!!!!!