BajaNomad

BAJA CALIFORNIA ALMANACS...

Udo - 12-27-2012 at 02:37 PM

I'm @ Mama Espinoza's right now, and I am picking up 4 current Almanacs.
I was charged $24.95 each.
Just add the shipping and a tip if you wish and I'll send them to anyone.
They had 5 left, so I'm leaving them with one.

U2U me

David K - 12-27-2012 at 06:53 PM

Good job Udo!

mulegemichael - 12-28-2012 at 08:27 AM

they are really really hard to find now..congrats.....so where can i find another copy of gene kira's "king of the moon"??....saw one on amazon for $199...wow!

David K - 12-28-2012 at 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mulegemichael
they are really really hard to find now..congrats.....so where can i find another copy of gene kira's "king of the moon"??....saw one on amazon for $199...wow!

I have a copy Gene autographed to me... a fictional story with the village at Bahia Agua Verde used as his model.

mulegemichael - 12-28-2012 at 12:44 PM

i had an autographed copy too, amigo, but a storm named "julio" carried it away about 6 years ago.

DENNIS - 12-28-2012 at 01:25 PM

Quote:

Stop by the house and I'll give you one, Mike.....or U2U your address and I'll mail it.
I have to be the only person alive that didn't care for the book. I felt that, with a bit more imagination, the story could have ended without such tragedy and loose ends and when I finished reading it, I was sorry I started.

DianaT - 12-28-2012 at 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

Stop by the house and I'll give you one, Mike.....or U2U your address and I'll mail it.
I have to be the only person alive that didn't care for the book. I felt that, with a bit more imagination, the story could have ended without such tragedy and loose ends and when I finished reading it, I was sorry I started.

No you are not the only one who did not care much for the book. We bought it at a library used book sale and didn't think it was worth keeping --- I think it cost $1.00. We since have donated it back.

DENNIS - 12-28-2012 at 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT
No you are not the only one who did not care much for the book. We bought it at a library used book sale and didn't think it was worth keeping --- I think it cost $1.00. We since have donated it back.

You do know that we're being charged with blasphemy for saying this?? :lol:

DianaT - 12-28-2012 at 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT

You do know that we're being charged with blasphemy for saying this?? :lol:

Ah, but I could tell you about a few other Baja books that neither John nor I thought were very good or worthy of keeping, but that would cause heart attacks among the faithful. :lol::lol:

[Edited on 12-28-2012 by DianaT]

mulegemichael - 12-28-2012 at 03:37 PM

por favor, dennis, check your u2u for my addy.