BajaNomad

Buena Vista - Los Barriles -N. Beach (pics added daily)

BajaBlanca - 1-3-2013 at 03:58 PM

Wow ... I was expecting beauty but this really is something. What a piece of paradise ! We are staying with our lovely hosts Cliff and Carol who took us all around today ....we got a sense of the town, ate at Viejitos, gawked at mansions and watched one kitesurfer who was flying thru the air. Carol and Cliff know all the history, which makes our visit all the more amazing.

Pics coming soon, the battery on the camera died.

Tonight we have been invited to a"safety meeting" at the Ranch- a popular local hangout. Please come by and say hi if you are around.

[Edited on 1-4-2013 by BajaBlanca]

[Edited on 1-4-2013 by BajaBlanca]

absinvestor - 1-3-2013 at 04:31 PM

Totally agree. We camped in our motorhome at the Playa Norte campground in Los Barrilles. The beach campground with all the windsurfers etc is incredible. We had planned to stay there one or two nights before heading to Todo Santos and ended up staying almost 3 weeks. It wasn't the cheapest campground but Los Barrilles was superb and we'll never forget that fantastic beach!!

bajafreaks - 1-3-2013 at 04:57 PM

The East Cape has a way of really drawing you in, after our second visit we knew it was the place for us, some of the best beaches in Baja as far as I'm concerned. Hope you enjoy your stay its always been a very special place to me.

shhhhh....

windgrrl - 1-3-2013 at 10:19 PM

....welcome to da hood and keep it our little secret, eh?

BajaBlanca - 1-4-2013 at 09:07 AM

I do love it here.

Natalie Ann - 1-4-2013 at 04:21 PM

Shrimp tacos at El Viejo.... got me drooling all over mi keyboard.:yes:

nena

Pacifico - 1-4-2013 at 06:11 PM

Try Campestres (spelling?) and Smokey's in LB.....You'll be happy you did!

BajaBlanca - 1-5-2013 at 07:26 AM

I know ! We did a repeat performance of shrimp tacos !

Here are more photos of today:

bought some beautiful plants !

this is the view from a house that is for sale -primo location

I dont get a commission folks, just posting because this is one really beee you tee full house

fruit trees and a boat ramp

then last night we went to a birthday party for Barry - he had a 2 man band and one of the guys used to play with Santana. Needless to say, the music was outstanding, the food was outstanding, the dancing was stupendous and everyone is moving ohhhh soooo slowly today!