BajaNomad

Look for us on the road

bajajudy - 1-20-2013 at 06:28 PM

We left San Jose this morning for our annual trip north with stops along the way
Right now we are at El Moro in La Paz. Wednesday we leave for Loreto and the Grupo Tortuguero meeting. All you Loretanos, please stop by to say hello.
The rest of the trip will include stops in Mulege, San Ignacio and Guerrero Negro. We will camp at Campo Rene and La Perla....maybe Ojo de Liebre.

So look for the BEAST.... red '86 Ford pickup with over cab camper with Baja Books and Maps on the doors.

baja Steve - 1-20-2013 at 06:32 PM

I saw you pulling into the El Moro which I am at also

Paula - 1-20-2013 at 06:39 PM

We'll find you-- glad you're coming through!

bajajudy - 1-20-2013 at 07:22 PM

Hey, Steve
See you in the morning!

bajajudy - 1-21-2013 at 06:35 PM

Lunch at Rancho Viejo....yummm
Walked the Malecon back to the hotel with Eta, the monster pup, with no incidents....a good day!
Weather is beautiful....shorts and t-shirts. First time I have had shorts on in a while.
AND we sold some books.

David K - 1-21-2013 at 07:20 PM

Have a fun trip!

BajaBlanca - 1-22-2013 at 02:49 AM

Make sure you stop by La Bocana!! we are so close to campo rene - just head into abreojos, take calle miguel dominguez to the right, glide over the saltflats BEARING RIGHT all the way. All roads lead to Rome ....

once in la bocana, look for the Catholic church at the end of the asphalt. Take a right past the kindergarden - then first left. first right. see the big white 2 story house ? That's the B&B. Go past it to the next white house and there we shall be at CASABLANCA .... I'd love to make you guys some lunch = plan for a Tues or Thurs or weekend (days I don't teach).

615 156-0056 Blanca n Les

bajajudy - 1-22-2013 at 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaBlanca
Make sure you stop by La Bocana!! we are so close to campo rene -

Thanks, Blanca
That part of our trip is spur of the moment so we will throw that option into the mix.
There is internet at Campo Rene, so will let you know if we think we can make it.
Again, thanks