BajaNomad

aqua verde

dirtbikr - 1-30-2013 at 02:35 PM

We will be traveling down next month and after reading about aqua verde , its on our to-do list. Problem for us will be that we are pulling a toy hauler trailer. I know THAT is not happening on THAT road,question is where could we disconnect the trailer and leave it for a couple of days nearby? Does Loretto have rv storage?

parking..

msawin - 1-30-2013 at 03:03 PM

On the Hwy 1 exit to Agua Verde there is a bar / restaurant on east right where the road heads east. That is where we park the trucks with the trailers to unload the quads for the day trip down the hill.
For a longer trip , a safe parking spot / RV parking would be here in Tripui at our local market RV park. Fernando handles the parking. I do not have a phone number for him. It is full today with motor-homes. Something that has not been the normal for a number years..
You could un-load most everything at the turn off for Agua Verde and just leave a truck there or just drive down the hwy from Fernando's ..30 minuets drive time to the turn..

I'll see if I can get a contact phone number from Fernando.

Howard - 1-30-2013 at 03:50 PM

How big is your toy hauler? I may be able to help.

ligui - 1-30-2013 at 04:00 PM

There's some good folks in ligui that would look out for your stuff while you are in agua Verde . They have a sub/del loreto police station in ligui that would keep on eye on it for you, great local guys watching over the village. It's just up the hill from there to the turn off to agua verde.

:bounce: u2u for a hook u in ligui

shari - 1-30-2013 at 04:01 PM

we have left trailers at the ranchito at the entrance to Agua Verde...super nice family and your stuff will be well looked after and I'm sure they could use some spare cash too.

dirtbikr - 1-30-2013 at 11:51 PM

Thanks everyone, hauler is a 23footer, some very good options: