BajaNomad

New la bocana bus service

BajaBlanca - 2-3-2013 at 01:08 PM

There is a DAILY minibus that now runs to Vizcaino every day right fromla bocana in the am and returns in the afternoon.

not only that - we can now buy bus tickets all the way to la pazor ensenada and points in between.

there is also a package mailing system in place - which is how the wetsuits dropped off last week got to me the very next day without my even having had the time to coordinate a pick up !

for locals, this is a huge development. one can spend the day in Vizcaino (closest place todo banking) and return with having to drive.

progress !

bajagrouper - 2-3-2013 at 02:39 PM

Welcome to 2013...

shari - 2-4-2013 at 08:52 AM

wow, it runs every day? Our new fancy bus...Aguilar bus line...only runs tuesday, thursday, saturday & sunday and the other days of the week it is used to transport patients for the hospital who have appointments in GN. Our bus goes twice...once in the morning at 7 and again at 3 in the afternoon to coordinate with meeting the big buses!

It sure is great to have that option for sure and to be able to send and have packages delivered...I hope it lasts! Here is our new bus...I imagine yours is the same and does your bus also service Abreojos?

[Edited on 2-4-2013 by shari]

BajaBlanca - 2-4-2013 at 09:24 AM

yes, actually I heard about it in Abreojos first and then was informed about la bocana when I went to pick up the bag that had arrived for me.

Shari, that is a right beautiful bus, not sure if ours is quite as fancy ....

welcome to 2013 is right on !

aguachico - 2-4-2013 at 09:13 PM

That is great news Blanca.