BajaNomad

Frizkie. Here's a few animated avatars.

RandyMacSC/SO - 11-4-2004 at 02:31 AM

Since you said you are running around like a whirling dervish it gave me an idea. I came up with these two to start with to see what you think.

I have hundreds of animated avatars on a few CDs. Designed a Paint program a few years ago called WebPainter and it contains hundreds of animated icons or avatars. That's where my Merlin guy came from.

The BCTwister or Mariachi Cactus. Just a few ideas, but perhaps you have some ideas. Blast away and it's probably in my library, or I can modify or create one for you as it said in the u2u.

RandyMac

RandyMacSC/SO - 11-4-2004 at 02:34 AM

I can make this a little smaller with less frames so it doesn't cycle so much.

If anyone else wants an avatar, let me know.

RandyMac

Hee! Hee!

frizkie - 11-4-2004 at 02:44 AM

Although I do feel like that "Whirling Dervish" tonight..I think it is whirling a bit too fast even for me...
The cactus is Kool but dosen't quite do it either...Thanks for the ideas.

I ride a BMW R1200c Motorcycle when not in Baja...got anything along the lines of a Mexicano on a motorcycle??

I'll have a look around I think you're giving me some good ideas here. :smug:

I was thinking of you last night after posting and getting ...

RandyMacSC/SO - 11-4-2004 at 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by grover
That is too cool, Randy Mac.

I would love a slightly smaller one.

Feedback from Frizkie. I'm looking to do up a little animated BMW 1200 avatar for Friskie some time in the next while, but I can modify the cactus in a few minutes for you.

I'll modify the Cactus for you Grover and make it the right size for the avatar space and give it less frames so it doesn't cycle so much. It wastes CPU cycles for those with slower CPUs.

Look for it on a message later today or this evening.

I also found an animated Elvis singer that was done up a few years back, and there is a member on this site that uses a picture of a static elvis type singer, but I can't remember who. Short term mem thing.

RandyMac

[Edited on 11-4-2004 by RandyMac]