BajaNomad

Deno's Shari's donations ! MORE from Dave n James

BajaBlanca - 2-11-2013 at 06:38 PM

wow...we got all sorts of goodies from McFez !! pens and pencils and geography books(all handed out today) and wetsuits and 2 skimmers and more.

and this is the school director with the neat posters that Shari send and a neat map from another donation. THANKS ALL OF YOU.

a special thanks for ISLANDBUILDER and his co-pilot who went out of their way to p/u and deliver all the goodies !

[Edited on 2-13-2013 by BajaBlanca]

Islandbuilder - 2-11-2013 at 07:14 PM

Really great to see the kids with the wetsuits and skim boards, thanks Blanca!

It was a joy to be able to help in our small way
The best part was getting to meet McFez and see his cool farm (and many dogs!)!

shari - 2-11-2013 at 07:17 PM

It makes me happy to share the wealth...some amigos gave me posters for the school here and I knew you would love them!...Chuck, Walter & Nina are headed your way in a couple days too!!!

Ateo - 2-11-2013 at 08:20 PM

Friggen awesome. Dig those skimboards!!! Good work all. Nice suits!!!

mtgoat666 - 2-12-2013 at 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaBlanca
wow...we got all sorts of goodies from McFez !! pens and pencils and geography books(all handed out today) and wetsuits and 2 skimmers and more.

mcfez is a rock star!

Sallysouth - 2-12-2013 at 04:44 PM

Really good on ya Islandbuilder and , of course, my Hero, Mcfez!!

BajaBlanca - 2-12-2013 at 08:05 PM

holy smokes - the miracle goes on .... Dave is a confessed bajanomad "lurker" LOL and he brought us lots of goodies !!! We are good on swetsuits now - thanks everyone so so much.

BajaBlanca - 2-12-2013 at 08:43 PM

and James may soon become a bajanomader and he brought all sorts of goodies too !

well- thanks again to everyone .... the kids at the middle school will be MUY felizes over the next couple months.

As Dave and James were getting ready to leave, they played a little frisbee which made me realize I have NEVER seen a Mexican kid playing it so that, my amiguitos, is going to be the next project! FRISBEES to La Bocana if you have one lying around.

May you all be rewarded over and over for your kindness.