BajaNomad

'M' Here...

jeans - 2-18-2013 at 02:22 PM

Greetings All,
I am finally home. Home being, just South of Rosarito.
I rented a castle. Seriously. 3200', built in 09. It is still in chaos, trying to get services, such as internet, telephone, etc. I live in the hills, void of all city services.

I am on jeans', internet now when I need to connect, but it is getting old, running here to connect with the world. jeans' house is 1/2 mile away so, it's not that bad, but, I am being tried hard with patience....lol...yeah...yeah... Baja, I get it.
I'm off today to try and work out more services, but, not speaking the language, and the Baja folk with great lines of B.S., I'm at a serious disadvantage.
All will work out in time I'm sure.
I just wanted to check in, let the Nomads know...NO, I have NOT hit and run...I am STILL an Amigo, just, disconnected a bit.
I have to run to the states tonight for a couple days to see Dr's and pick up some more crap. Always crap laying around to gather and sort. Jeez!
When my home is settled, I have 4 rooms with beds. A living room I may turn into a soccer field for sh*ts and giggles, and a balcony with a fire pit I can roast a steer in. I'm seeing....hmm, some BBB's in the future? Anyway, must go now. I miss you all, never, ever, forgotten, any of you.
When I can get my own internet, I will be online with some serious stories, only a Baja native can grasp. AMAZING! lol....
GOOD LORD!
Anyway, I'm home. For better, or worse, God closed a door for me, yet opened an amazing window, that only a twisted sister like me would walk through....
BIG HUGS to all those I adore..
M

Neal Johns - 2-18-2013 at 03:07 PM

M, I was getting worried about you! Guess you are in good hands with my other WiW.:rolleyes:

I have been moping in AZ for a week while Marian spends money at the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show.
Neal

Paulina - 2-18-2013 at 03:17 PM

Glad to hear that you have a home now. I'm kinda worried about Neal's WiW comment...Don't you two WiWs get too wild, at least not until you can get internet and keep us in the loop!

Congratulations on your new baja life.

love ya,
P>*)))>{ WIW#1, least you two forget.

Do You Have a Landline in Your New Home?

Gypsy Jan - 2-18-2013 at 03:32 PM

Telnor provides Prodigy Internet access, if that is something that will work for you.

The Telnor office in Rosarito usually has an employee on duty who speaks English.

David K - 2-18-2013 at 07:06 PM

Good job Michelle!

Oh Joy, right? :bounce:

jeans - 2-18-2013 at 08:09 PM

OH DK!!!
I swear! you can pull up the MOST appropriate pics, for WHATEVER situation I happen to be in.
Makes me a bit worried when I was doing a bit of... OOOOing and AHHHing, at Cielito Lindo. OH GOD! YOU BETTER NOT, EVEN think of the hot springs!
As I recall, dawn came on a bit sooner than my clothes did....Ah well.
I'm once more at Mindy's using her services. I STILL am lacking phone and internet. I have to be in the states on the 19th for a Dr. appt. I'll hang out there till probably Thursday. Much left to do yet. It's so good to be home. As screwed up as things still are, 'Let it always be humble....there is NO place...like home.' Buenos Noches, 'M'.

BajaBlanca - 2-18-2013 at 08:20 PM

glad you found your new place !

David K - 2-19-2013 at 11:42 AM

Behind is BajaNomad Jr., (Doug's son)...
Photo taken at the Pyramid Resort 3rd Book Signing (2005)

Here's another from then, you and 'jeans' (nice photo I think):

Neal Johns - 2-19-2013 at 01:23 PM

Great picture, DK.

AmoPescar - 2-19-2013 at 08:57 PM

M....VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!

Glad you found your Castle....you deserve to be Lady of the kingdom!

And for sure a plus is having you good friend so close by. I'm imagining the trouble you two ladies might be able to get into...LOL! The town might never be the same!

Thanks for keeping us updated. Take care and be safe.

Miguelamo :yes: ;D :saint: :tumble:

Keri - 2-20-2013 at 02:42 PM

M is your castle the one that was the castle restaurant. Quite a story there. Hope thats it ,that will be fun fun fun,k

[Edited on 2-20-2013 by Keri]

Santiago - 2-20-2013 at 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K

I've got a nice photo somewheres, see if I can dig it up......

David K - 2-20-2013 at 05:00 PM

Talk is cheap Santiago!:smug:

Telnor????

M - 2-21-2013 at 12:39 AM

Any idea the cost? Thanks for the info Jan, I need all the help I can get
HUGS,
M

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy Jan
Telnor provides Prodigy Internet access, if that is something that will work for you.

The Telnor office in Rosarito usually has an employee on duty who speaks English.

Diff 'Castle'

M - 2-21-2013 at 12:45 AM

Hi Keri,
No, I would like to hear the story though.
I call mine 'The Castle' because it's HUGE, built of all rainbow brick and beautiful wood cielings and beams.
It's 'christian' name is, Casa de Angels, though, I have dealt with a few gremlins there...quite a story itself, but when I have more time. I'm on a borrowed computer again.
Hugs,
M

Quote:
Originally posted by Keri
M is your castle the one that was the castle restaurant. Quite a story there. Hope thats it ,that will be fun fun fun,k

[Edited on 2-20-2013 by Keri]

Thanks Amo

M - 2-21-2013 at 12:48 AM

I am looking forward to seeing you again, and so many others. I've been gone too long, mistaken in my loyalties, but....all better now. If I can JUST get a phone and internet!
HUGS,
M

Quote:
Originally posted by AmoPescar
M....VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!

Glad you found your Castle....you deserve to be Lady of the kingdom!

And for sure a plus is having you good friend so close by. I'm imagining the trouble you two ladies might be able to get into...LOL! The town might never be the same!

Thanks for keeping us updated. Take care and be safe.

Miguelamo :yes: ;D :saint: :tumble:

I KNOW, what pic you got....Lolol....

M - 2-21-2013 at 12:53 AM

Me and Jeans in a 'cat fight' over my beloved HIW, Niel....She was just 'bent', to learn of Niel and I 'being in the sack together'. I don't blame her, It was pretty dirty. Messy too!
LOLOL..... (Ok, now, somebody better step in, and explain THAT story...lol)
M

Quote:
Originally posted by Santiago
Quote:

:lol:

Neal Johns - 2-21-2013 at 11:20 AM

M,
No explanation needed, this is an adult board.:lol::lol::lol:

The picture of you and jeans speaks for itself.
I did have to explain the "in the sack" story to Marian.

[Edited on 2-21-2013 by Neal Johns]

willardguy - 2-21-2013 at 11:38 AM

just go to the telnor office, one block west of the bright yellow WALDO"S in rosarito on benito juarez.
telephone and internet 372 pesos a month, i've had great service and a fast connection. they'll give you a big TELNOR sign you put on the front of your house for the installer to spot.

David K - 2-21-2013 at 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by M
Me and Jeans in a 'cat fight' over my beloved HIW, Niel....She was just 'bent', to learn of Niel and I 'being in the sack together'. I don't blame her, It was pretty dirty. Messy too!
LOLOL..... (Ok, now, somebody better step in, and explain THAT story...lol)
M

Quote:
Originally posted by Santiago
Quote:

:lol:

Before the fight, with Mike Humfreville keeping them separarted:

Then all Hell breaks loose!!!:

Neal Johns - 2-21-2013 at 01:10 PM

Thank goodness no picture exists of M and I in the sack. I hope.

David K - 2-21-2013 at 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Neal Johns
Thank goodness no picture exists of M and I in the sack. I hope.

How much money you got??? :lol::lol::lol: