BajaNomad

Real Estate Recommendation

Lauriboats - 2-19-2013 at 09:44 AM

Jim and I had a wonderful experience with a Realtor in Loreto, her name is Jill Jackson at Mision Properties. Jill’s husband Rick Jackson is a professional, wonderful photographer, well known in Loreto for his wild life photography. We listed our home in Bahia Asuncion with Jill, her and Rick drove over from Loreto (a 5 hour drive) they staged the house, took some wonderful photographs then put together some beautiful fliers and web pages.
I would highly recommend Jill’s professionalism to anyone wanting to sell a home in the Loreto, Mulege or even the Punta Chivato area. Jill took the time to find out everything that she could about Bahia Asuncion, she met with clients to show them the house, even came over a day earlier to make sure that the house was ready to show while we were still in the United States, talk about going above and beyond. Contact Jill, you will be happy you did.
Jill@misionloreto.com

ligui - 2-19-2013 at 11:35 AM

Glad to hear about Jill . We just listed our property in ensenada blanca with her .

:bounce:

ligui - 2-19-2013 at 05:32 PM

oops , wanted to say we are hopeing to list with her . ;)

shari - 2-19-2013 at 09:57 PM

Jill stayed with us when she came to see Laurie's house and learn about Asuncion so she would be better informed about the village. She is wonderful and I too would highly recommend her...we had alot of fun!