BajaNomad

4 free alaska air ticket coupons L.A. -LORETO - LA..

BajaBlanca - 2-22-2013 at 09:47 PM

send me a U2U with your email so I can forward the coupons

valid thru the end of March only

subject to availability

no strings attached

[Edited on 2-23-2013 by BajaBlanca]

chuckie - 2-23-2013 at 05:59 AM

Sent U2U Thanks....

ligui - 2-23-2013 at 06:54 AM

sent u2u thanks....?

Phil C - 2-23-2013 at 09:46 AM

And the winner is.........

Howard - 2-23-2013 at 09:49 AM

Sent ya an U2U around an hour or so ago.

Mil Gracias,
Howard

Elogard - 2-23-2013 at 09:57 AM

I sent a message to your personal email account at http://www.labocanahotel.com shortly after you posted the available coupons. BajaNomad would not let me register at the time due to maximum registration had been reached at that time. Was able to register this a.m. hope to hear from you.

BajaBlanca - 2-23-2013 at 11:43 AM

hello all ! I have given away the tickets that I had (although 2 people still have to send me their email address via u2u) BUT here is how you can get your own free coupon if they have any left:

Write Dan Miller <dan.miller@curatorpr.com> for the free ticket coupons if he still has some !

After you get the ticket coupons: call 866 209-0726 to check available dates and make reservations with MARIBEL. She will send you a form, and you must fill it out and return to her at <maribel.grande@vgloreto.com>, also, send her the front 2 pages of your passport, and wait for her to send you the Alaska Air confirmation.

She is affiliated with the VILLAS DEL PALMAR hotel but it is NOT obligatory to stay although she will offer you "great" deals (her words) .. I specifically asked Dan, the promotor, if one had to stay at the hotel and he said "No".

Hope you all get tickets ! and enjoy Loreto !

[Edited on 2-23-2013 by BajaBlanca]

BajaBlanca - 2-23-2013 at 12:21 PM

Howard - you are the last one ! I need your email to send you coupon !

Bob and Susan - 2-23-2013 at 12:41 PM

...and remember...there is no such thing as a "free lunch"

BajaBlanca - 2-23-2013 at 12:52 PM

but but but

in this case there is

our daughter is flying in on one of these freebees, or I wd not have posted :))

El Comadante Loco - 3-5-2013 at 10:06 PM

This sounds like a TIME SAHRE SALES TACTIC.
If you got a free ticket it would be good to hear from you regarding experience at Villas Del Palmar, Loreto.

I own at Villa Del Palmar, Puerto Vallarta, same developer.
They are always trying to sell me and upgrade but once I tell them I only paid $1.00 om E-Bay for my membership they give up... I just tell them if I need to buy more weeks I'll just go back to E-Bay

If it is a Time Share sales pitch beware!!!!

Islandbuilder - 3-5-2013 at 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by El Comadante Loco
This sounds like a TIME SAHRE SALES TACTIC.
If you got a free ticket it would be good to hear from you regarding experience at Villas Del Palmar, Loreto.

I own at Villa Del Palmar, Puerto Vallarta, same developer.
They are always trying to sell me and upgrade but once I tell them I only paid $1.00 om E-Bay for my membership they give up... I just tell them if I need to buy more weeks I'll just go back to E-Bay

If it is a Time Share sales pitch beware!!!!

Yep, nothing gets you released from a time share pitch breakfast faster than saying very loudly "$20,000! Heck, I just saw this same unit on eBay for $1200!"

BajaBlanca - 3-6-2013 at 08:30 AM

hahahaha

no time share tactic

you don't even go to the villas - you fly into Loreto airport. stay where you want. go home via airport. that is how we did it with our daughter.

Dan, the promotor, said the hotel is trying to get more people to visit Loreto and discover its beauty. so

NO TIME SHARE BREAKFAST, sorry if you are disappointed hahaha

El Comadante Loco - 3-6-2013 at 01:16 PM

Blanca

Not disappointed in fact glad it worked out great... and hope it works as well for all others who got free tickets.

I am on your side:lol::coolup:

I just can't stand time share sales scams..