BajaNomad

Cabo Fishing Results

CaboMagic - 3-3-2013 at 07:26 PM

For those interested, hardcore fisherfolk as well as families are having a great time fishing and catching in Cabo ..

Heres a recent photo of return VIP Guests Dr. Kevin Macdougall and Miller Smith of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada who fished with 5 yr old daughter Sadie and sons Kaden age 7 and Everett age 4 aboard our 33' Blackfin Combi.

If the photo does not appear then numnuts me cant figure it out - but we have tens of thousands of photos proudly posted on our website ..

David K - 3-3-2013 at 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CaboMagic
For those interested, hardcore fisherfolk as well as families are having a great time fishing and catching in Cabo ..

Heres a recent photo of return VIP Guests Dr. Kevin Macdougall and Miller Smith of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada who fished with 5 yr old daughter Sadie and sons Kaden age 7 and Everett age 4 aboard our 33' Blackfin Combi.

If the photo does not appear then numnuts me cant figure it out - but we have tens of thousands of photos proudly posted on our website ..

I would be happy to post it for you or send you the latest method for posting a photo on Nomad!

BajaNomad - 3-3-2013 at 08:23 PM