BajaNomad

Great trip

liknbaja127 - 3-6-2013 at 07:31 PM

Want to say thank you to Shari and her daughter, Serena,
for a great experience that we all had on Sunday, to see the
whales. She took great care in seeing we got a trip of a life time! We had a group of 13 and all were amazed in what we
saw! I would recomend to every one who is thinking about planing a trip to see whales, try to get a hold of Shari, very organized, and lots of fun! Shari our whole group wanted me to thank you and your daughter for a great time! again.
Hopefuly we will talk soon. :biggrin:
Rick and Brenda.

shari - 3-7-2013 at 07:14 AM

ahhh gee thanks guys. Your...ummm...enthusiastic group made my birthday extra special...especially the beer fest after all the whale snogging! We all had a blast with you too and look forward to seeing you again...here is the gang.

and some highlights of our adventure. I am worried about this mom and calf pair as the mother virtually slept for more than an hour which is not normal..she seemed very weak or maybe just hungover? The baby played with us much to the delight of all & mom was glad to have a babysitter.

It was a memorable day and after you all left for San Igancio we had a fun campfire and fiestita at the lagoon camp and BBQ'd yellowtail.

but the best part was having Sirenita & Izaak here with me, 3 generations of whale lovers...AND he has such a great bedhead like me! sunrise over the lagoon in the morning was truly wonderful.

Ateo - 3-7-2013 at 07:18 AM

Looks like another great whale trip!!! Hope to post mine when I get some time!

TMW - 3-7-2013 at 05:18 PM

Great, thanks

Bubba - 3-7-2013 at 06:07 PM

True gentle giants....

woody with a view - 3-7-2013 at 06:20 PM

we went last year and also had a blast.