BajaNomad

Donations for a Quad for Coco

wornout - 3-15-2013 at 04:05 PM

From a San Felipe website which I am reposting because a lot of Nomads know Coco and have been through Coco's Corner: http://katskorner.com.mx/san_felipe/2013/03/15/15-march-2013...

If you see this woman at the Swap Meet on Saturday or any other function, she is Judy Martin, a long time El Dorado Ranch (pioneer) resident and they are trying to earn enough money to get Coco of Coco’s Corner a new ATV. Anyone whose done any traveling through Baja knows Coco and I’m not sure if his was stolen or just worn out, but if you can help with a few bucks or more, that would be most appreciated. It’s not a scam – she’s for real, so if you can spare a few bucks, they are about $800 short.

Judy can be reached at snottiejudy@yahoo.com

[Edited on 3-15-2013 by wornout]

Judy.jpg - 15kB

tunaeater - 3-15-2013 at 04:44 PM

I saw her in town and donated for the cause. I saw Coco a few times during the race. He was in great spirts like usual.

David K - 3-15-2013 at 04:52 PM

Last July, I asked him if he needed anything from his Internet friends, and he said he needed a battery for his quad. I posted the details here and I think TW or someone took care of it, or said it was taken care of.

TMW - 3-17-2013 at 06:36 AM

I did drop a battery off for the older ATV which he said would help but he was riding another ATV when I was there after Thanks Giving. I would assume they are both wornout. He depends on the ATV a lot to get around so I think this is a good cause.

David K - 3-17-2013 at 11:07 AM

Thanks Tom!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce: