BajaNomad

Bucket List Stories?

Pompano - 3-23-2013 at 10:54 AM

After years of diligence and the long process of committed application to the path of purification, I feel much closer to having achieved ... NIRVANA...

...plus a few productive gps waypoints...:rolleyes:

How's YOUR list coming?

[Edited on 3-23-2013 by Pompano]

Howard - 3-23-2013 at 11:40 AM

O wise one, Master Pompano. This is your grasshopper admiring your exalted bucket. As a mere mortal, I often question the universe on why I have so many lures in my tackle box when I usually just use a few of them. I guess my inferior training has taught me that if there is still room in the box, you must not have enough.

Is there any wisdom that you can part with that can put me on the path to less is more?
:biggrin:

Grasshopper

bufeo - 3-23-2013 at 11:48 AM

I don't know, Pompano. Maybe when I get a bit older I'll set down a Bucket List, but I'm only 75 now. Check with me in ten or twelve years and I'll let you know.

Meanwhile, I've caught up with my winter projects of tying more flies. :biggrin:

Allen R

Loretana - 3-23-2013 at 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Howard
O wise one, Master Pompano. This is your grasshopper admiring your exalted bucket. As a mere mortal, I often question the universe on why I have so many lures in my tackle box when I usually just use a few of them. I guess my inferior training has taught me that if there is still room in the box, you must not have enough.

Is there any wisdom that you can part with that can put me on the path to less is more?
:biggrin:

:saint:

Grasshopper

To quote the Master:

" I do what the voices in my tackle box tell me"

:saint:

[Edited on 3-23-2013 by Loretana]

BornFisher - 3-25-2013 at 08:59 PM

Walked into Home Depot one day and looked to my left. There was this pile of orange buckets that had a picture of Homer so I grabbed one. Been grabbing them ever since, have many and one has tackle, fish finder and gps. Others are for picking up after my dog. Best I ever had was from West Marine, black rubber but the thing was sinkable and one day sank!! Proud to say that my cooler list is bigger than my bucket list!!
Rodger-- have a great trip south. And please take us along!!

willardguy - 3-25-2013 at 09:51 PM

at least make sure the bucket is properly sized and up to the task:rolleyes: