BajaNomad

My favorite day. Cruise around the Bay

Wiles - 4-17-2013 at 06:14 PM

Punta La Gringa. What a great place. Love those clams. Donated of course as they are not legal for us gringos.

3464james - 4-18-2013 at 08:41 AM

Where is Punta La Gringa?

MMc - 4-18-2013 at 08:52 AM

North end of Bay of L. A. Great place to camp fish and hang. Easy to get to.I sure maps & gps points to follow.

BajaBlanca - 4-19-2013 at 07:34 AM

That's a really nice pic.

Wiles - 4-19-2013 at 05:40 PM

Los sientos BajaNomads for the delay in this post. I'm operating on Baja time. Leaving Punta La Gringa we head towards the sand spit and lighthouse and spot an Osprey eating dinner.

Years ago we could 4WD out to the lighthouse, now it's a reserve. No, problem, let's take a walk. Out to the end we have a great view back towards town.

Suddenly I have an epiphany, 'DRIED FISH NECKTIE'. 'Tommy Bahama & Bass Pro Shop look out' I say. My wife is not so easily convinced. After a couple minutes I ask, "What is that smell?"

We continue south through the town and find a nice little beach by Red mountain. Great photo of my beautiful wife and best friend. Does it get any better? I think not.

We enjoy our 2011 Toyota 4Runner 4WD Limited that gives us confidence to go explore. I am sure all Nomads enjoy their rides. It's all good.

Stay tuned, more to come.

Hasta Luego.

Edit for spelling corrections, I hope.

[Edited on 4-20-2013 by Wiles]