BajaNomad

Any Kings-Ducks Hockey Fans in Ensenada?

lp2578 - 5-9-2013 at 03:13 PM

Last year during the playoffs there were quite a few fans watching the games at Tequilas Sports Bar here in Ensenada. I should know because I own it. More basketball and fight fans than hockey fans right now. Don't get me wrong I love all sports but hockey and fishing are my passions. If there are folks in the Ensenada area looking for a place to watch the playoffs or any sporting event in HD and in English come on down.

[Edited on 5-9-2013 by lp2578]

durrelllrobert - 5-9-2013 at 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lp2578
Last year during the playoffs there were quite a few fans watching the games at Tequilas Sports Bar here in Ensenada. I should know because I own it. More basketball and fight fans than hockey fans right now. Don't get me wrong I love all sports but hockey and fishing are my passions. If there are folks in the Ensenada area looking for a place to watch the playoffs or any sporting event in HD and in English come on down.

[Edited on 5-9-2013 by lp2578]

My Canadian wife is into the play offs but I'm not. We get all the NHL games on our Direct TV. I just turn on the TV in the other room and watch HBO or something else. During the NFL games the situation is reversed.

redhilltown - 5-9-2013 at 11:28 PM

Hockey, fishing, Mexico, and alcohol........good heavens---the holy trifecta!...um...or thereabouts !!!!! As a Kings fan since 1970 I salute you and wish I was there!!

Martyman - 5-10-2013 at 08:55 AM

Go Sharks!

EnsenadaDr - 5-10-2013 at 10:28 AM

I never was a Hockey fan but I was up in San Diego last weekend and actually was looking for a place to watch the boxing match but I couldn't bring my 13 year old daughter because most places were bars and many did not subscribe to pay per view.

I decided to mosey on next door and my nephew was all into the Kings game. I never really liked hockey but I resigned myself to sit with him and visit. Well what do you know? I really got into it, and I have to head up to San Diego this weekend, and will be watching the Hockey game tonight with him...how about boxing matches, do you normally carry those?

lp2578 - 5-10-2013 at 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
I never was a Hockey fan but I was up in San Diego last weekend and actually was looking for a place to watch the boxing match but I couldn't bring my 13 year old daughter because most places were bars and many did not subscribe to pay per view.

I decided to mosey on next door and my nephew was all into the Kings game. I never really liked hockey but I resigned myself to sit with him and visit. Well what do you know? I really got into it, and I have to head up to San Diego this weekend, and will be watching the Hockey game tonight with him...how about boxing matches, do you normally carry those?

I carry all the boxing matches as well and since I am a sports bar with a kitchen kids are always welcome. For the bigger events you need to get in early or make a reservation. GO KINGS GO!

[Edited on 5-10-2013 by lp2578]