BajaNomad

Dr Ensenada

CaboMagic - 5-15-2013 at 09:38 PM

Please stop disrespecting David on the memorial thread.

and thanks, but no thanks on the biz threat - yours is best suited elsewhere.

EnsenadaDr - 5-15-2013 at 09:51 PM

I am very sorry if you felt I was insulting him. I was doing nothing of the kind. I am very sorry about your friend. God Bless him, and may he Rest In Peace.

SwissFrank - 5-16-2013 at 06:53 AM

Dr Ensenada, You seem to have a gentle way with people. Where is your clinic going to be located?

rts551 - 5-16-2013 at 07:04 AM

Your not so subtle threat of redirecting the business of 40 doctors on the condolences thread is one of the most misguided/insensitive comments (and there are many) I have ever seen on this forum. As a potential doctor to be I see a failure.

Posted by the wannabe doctor:
"Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
I only sent you a U2U to see if it was OK to authorize his Facebook pictures and link. I wasn't going to post it, I was thinking you might want to post it. I did have a party of 40 doctors from Los Angeles that was going to fly down there for a convention and wanted to fish next weekend but well, ok, I won't U2U you about it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Any U2U would be about business, nothing personal. "

mtgoat666 - 5-16-2013 at 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by rts551
Your not so subtle threat of redirecting the business of 40 doctors on the condolences thread is one of the most misguided/insensitive comments (and there are many) I have ever seen on this forum. As a potential doctor to be I see a failure.

Posted by the wannabe doctor:
"Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
I only sent you a U2U to see if it was OK to authorize his Facebook pictures and link. I wasn't going to post it, I was thinking you might want to post it. I did have a party of 40 doctors from Los Angeles that was going to fly down there for a convention and wanted to fish next weekend but well, ok, I won't U2U you about it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Any U2U would be about business, nothing personal. "

i think she was blowing smoke, but dont know why she blew. just weird thing to say, whether real or not.

"i have a party" makes it sounds like she is a tour operator or convention organizer or travel agent,... i thought she was a resident.

she reminds me of the band, "the residents" :lol::lol::lol:

rts551 - 5-16-2013 at 08:12 AM

I have seen a few people on this forum say stupid things to get attention, but this one take the cake.

Blowing smoke...I guess....the kind the ruins your mind!

DENNIS - 5-16-2013 at 08:29 AM

Are we all done grieving on this thread? Seems like attention has been shifted to a "pile on" mode right when it seemed like a good time to start a wake, as in celebration of life....not the type that squirts out of the ass-end of a boat.

Carry on, folks. What good is life if we can't trash the living?

Barry A. - 5-16-2013 at 09:01 AM

Jeeeeezo!!!!! I am as bewildered as EnsenadaDr!!! I see nothing wrong with her comments on the "grieving/memory thread"-------NOTHING---------to me she was only trying to help with a discrete (u2u) offer to post/provide pics of the deceased-------what am I missing???

Nobody has any idea what else was in her head, or her motives--------it's all judgemental opinions, it seems to me, attempting to see the worst. :rolleyes:

Barry

EnsenadaDr - 5-16-2013 at 09:10 AM

That's what I thought, Barry, until "the other site" broke the story...see the new thread, CaboMagic, Father Divine, and the Anti-Abortion extremists..ON topic!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Barry A.
Jeeeeezo!!!!! I am as bewildered as EnsenadaDr!!! I see nothing wrong with her comments on the "grieving/memory thread"-------NOTHING---------to me she was only trying to help with a discrete (u2u) offer to post/provide pics of the deceased-------what am I missing???

Nobody has any idea what else was in her head, or her motives--------it's all judgemental opinions, it seems to me, attempting to see the worst. :rolleyes:

Barry

DENNIS - 5-16-2013 at 09:11 AM

Quote:
--what am I missing???

Not much. If some here would just take the good and ignore the rest, whatever it might be, it would be a lot more peaceful around here.
In their so called efforts to maintain a respectful decorum, they just stir the pot, but of course, that's what they want to begin with.

rts551 - 5-16-2013 at 09:14 AM

Quote:

Barry

Maybe its because you read the post after the offensive comments were removed.

JoeJustJoe - 5-16-2013 at 09:18 AM

CaboMagic please don't use the death of someone to attack another person who you felt was out of line, or you had a personal vendetta against unless you were an actual family member, and even then it would probably be in poor taste to attack them so publicly.

A simple U2U to Janene letting you know that you though her posts were in poor taste or out of line probably would have worked a whole lot better than trying to claim some type of public death etiquette violation that varies greatly among people and cultures, and for what it's worth I'm sorry about your lost.

Barry A. - 5-16-2013 at 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by rts551
Quote:

Barry

Maybe its because you read the post after the offensive comments were removed.

Yes, I did not see those posts you refer too, and was not aware of them, and still am not, and certainly don't understand their context.

I tend to agree with JoejustJoe on this one, tho.

Barry