BajaNomad

TELMEX!

chuckie - 6-5-2013 at 02:48 PM

I didnt get my phone bill payed on time, and my service was cut off..MY fault. I paid it and the phone service was restored but not the internet. I called the assistance line, was promptly routed to an English speaking tech, who took care of the problem It took a few hours BUT I was called back TWICE to report progress...Great service from a company that is much maligned. THANKS TELMEX! side benefit, the techie let me know my calling plan has 100 hours/month FREE calls to the US! I did not know that....ATT, pay attention...

Mariz - 6-5-2013 at 02:52 PM

..."100 hours/ month free calls to US!"...

WOW!:o:o:o

chuckie - 6-5-2013 at 03:08 PM

Brainfart! I meant minutes..:?:

DENNIS - 6-5-2013 at 03:14 PM

I've had my phone shut off because I forgot to pay the bill, but they left the internet on.
100 free minutes to US....? Isn't that nice. Almost as nice as magicjack.

chuckie - 6-5-2013 at 03:39 PM

Magicjack + 100 free minutes is Da Bomb....

Alan - 6-5-2013 at 10:38 PM

I was wondering why I wasn't getting billed for calls to the US. Didn't know. Very Cool!

güero - 6-6-2013 at 08:36 AM

I switched from Cablemas with Telmex to Telnor with Dish Network. Beside saving about 300 pesos a month, 100 free minutes to the states, unlimited local and long distance calls to landlines in Mexico, the TV and internet signals are much better.

Now the wife can call and talk with out of town family and friends all she wants without me cringing.

chuckie - 6-6-2013 at 09:02 AM

So? This post is about Telmex good service, not saving money.....

güero - 6-6-2013 at 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by chuckie
So? This post is about Telmex good service, not saving money.....

So Chuckie. This is just to disagree with you about the service. I got bad service from Telmex. Just letting others know that there are two sides to the story and other options. So?