BajaNomad

El Tiburon Casitas Loreto

aguachico - 6-19-2013 at 02:19 PM

Got a tip from a fellow nomad about this place.

El Tiburon Casitas Loreto

Liz Bracken is the owner of these Casitas. She was great from start to finish. She assisted me with the entire vacation. Actually without her help, we wouldn't have had such a great experience.

The casitas she rents are just so clean, comfortable and stylish. She has everything you could want. The first thing I noticed is that you could see that Liz paid attention to every last detail in the design and build. It was as if she planned to live in the casita herself.

Normally traveling to Mexico, it is rare that something doesn't need attention during a week long stay. I did not have one thing break, not work or need immediate attention. Nada. perfecto.

saludos

tiotomasbcs - 6-20-2013 at 05:26 PM

Looks like a great stay. Loreto is such a great vacation area and security/comfort is important. Swimming pool! I hope they are dog friendly for us responsable dog owners. Thanks for your opinion and sharing. Tio

Mula - 6-20-2013 at 05:36 PM

Yes, they are dog friendly.
Liz is a retired horse vet.

Cappy - 6-23-2013 at 03:22 PM

We arrived last night. This is one of the cleanest, quite, perfect places you would want to stay. They have a wonderful pool. Great location. Ultra pet friendly Safe and secure as you would want. Five stars in my Mexican play book. Great job Liz

BajaBlanca - 6-24-2013 at 09:13 AM

It looks so beautidul, I am surprised we hadn't heard about this place before.