BajaNomad

Keep An Ojo On Erick...

DavidE - 7-4-2013 at 02:58 PM

Let's hope E-5 does not deserve a name change next week...

woody with a view - 7-4-2013 at 03:46 PM

non factor.....

willardguy - 7-4-2013 at 04:16 PM

not so fast woody, I think pickleE might be onto something here! assuming there's enough iodized sodium chloride in the atmosphere reacting with the 93% tax base interfering with the sole telecommunications link between michoacan and the LA RED infrastructure mixing with a healthy dose of de la viuda, we could have a real twister on our hands! :o

DaliDali - 7-4-2013 at 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DavidE
Let's hope E-5 does not deserve a name change next week...

Really?...
Gobs and gobs of rain is what feeds your faucet.
Feeds the local chickens, pigs, wildlife and anything living.

Baja NEEDS rain badly.
There are no storage lakes, desal plants or million gallon water tanks.

With tropical storms comes the wind......it's a grand plan.
Those in areas subject to wind or rain damage should make the plan.

No rain.....no life.....no nothing.

chuckie - 7-4-2013 at 04:31 PM

Baja has needed rain since it has been Baja....But that doesnt mean we need another hurricane with massive floods...

motoged - 7-4-2013 at 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by willardguy
not so fast woody, I think pickleE might be onto something here! assuming there's enough iodized sodium chloride in the atmosphere reacting with the 93% tax base interfering with the sole telecommunications link between michoacan and the LA RED infrastructure mixing with a healthy dose of de la viuda, we could have a real twister on our hands! :o

Yep, that Michoacan stuff is some good sh#t....:biggrin:

woody with a view - 7-4-2013 at 10:15 PM

must be hot in Gonzaga......

pauldavidmena - 7-5-2013 at 06:51 AM

While Erick is not expected to become a hurricane, nor to make direct contact with the Baja Peninsula, surf may be rougher than usual.

monoloco - 7-5-2013 at 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by pauldavidmena
While Erick is not expected to become a hurricane, nor to make direct contact with the Baja Peninsula, surf may be rougher than usual.
Last week when Cosme passed, the surf was huge and a Canadian man who was taking photos from the point at Los Cerritos was swept away by a large wave and drowned.

bajajudy - 7-5-2013 at 09:01 AM

A little rain would be nice....for sure!
No surf here yet.

You'd Make A GREAT Secretary

DavidE - 7-5-2013 at 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by willardguy

Such organization and note keeping. I applaud you.