BajaNomad

"Cronuts" in Loreto!

Mariz - 7-13-2013 at 05:57 PM

You may have seen the long lines for the "cronut" in New York. It's a croissant/donut hybrid.

Well, no need to go further than Loreto to try one! My little online bakery can fix you up.

So, if you're in the Loreto area or will be traveling by visit my site and order this amazing confection.

Here's a picture I took today to wet your appetite!

My website is in my signature.

Thanks Nomads!;D

David K - 7-13-2013 at 06:02 PM

YUM!:wow:

bajajudy - 7-13-2013 at 06:20 PM

Hey
Suerte!
Looks great although the cronut thing is a mystery to me. Probably because I dont eat donuts but could eat a baskets of croissants.
All the best!

805gregg - 7-13-2013 at 06:33 PM

A good food for a heart attack, I think I ate maybe 1/2 a churro, wow what a bad for your health food

BajaBlanca - 7-13-2013 at 07:08 PM

I had never heard of cronuts...but they look good! Can you put up a link to your website?

bajagrouper - 7-13-2013 at 07:11 PM

Diabetes special.......

Mariz - 7-13-2013 at 07:16 PM

Thanks.

The web site is Big and Chunky Bakery

[Edited on 7-14-2013 by Mariz]

Howard - 7-13-2013 at 08:14 PM

You have not lead a full and complete life until you try her cheddar onion bread. I highly recommend all of her goods. Nice people as well. I just had dinner and I am hungry just thinking about her stuff.

Frank - 7-13-2013 at 08:31 PM

There is always something to add to the list of places stop. I drove right past your bakery, I won't next time we are in the area.

Mariz - 7-13-2013 at 08:34 PM

Thanks Howard...we haven't seen you in a while? I guess your up north?

We'll look forward to it Frank!

Sorry we missed you on this trip.

[Edited on 7-14-2013 by Mariz]

ncampion - 7-14-2013 at 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 805gregg
A good food for a heart attack, I think I ate maybe 1/2 a churro, wow what a bad for your health food

Remember living a healthy lifestyle is just the slowest possible way to die. Enjoy life while you have it and "All things in moderation, including moderation."

BajaBlanca - 7-14-2013 at 07:06 AM

When I click on the link, I get an email address.......is there a web site? Where is the bakery located?

Marc - 7-14-2013 at 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaBlanca
When I click on the link, I get an email address.......is there a web site? Where is the bakery located?

Ditto

Mariz - 7-14-2013 at 07:16 AM

Sorry, I hit the wrong button when posting the address...it's fixt now.

Big and Chunky Bakery

Bubba - 7-14-2013 at 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Howard
You have not lead a full and complete life until you try her cheddar onion bread. I highly recommend all of her goods. Nice people as well. I just had dinner and I am hungry just thinking about her stuff.

That bread sounds delicious.

oladulce - 7-14-2013 at 09:32 AM

I thought her cinnamon rolls were special until we tried Mari's wheat bread. I doubt there's anything more delicious on this planet. Unfortunately we don't live around the corner from Big & Chunky Bakery so next time we're getting 5 or 6 loaves to freeze. You guys in Loreto are lucky to have her! Or as Mari mentioned, they're easy to get to right off the highway so you can place an order ahead of time and pick it up on your way North or South. But buy extra because your goodies will disappear while your driving.