BajaNomad

Best Friends (not Baja)

motoged - 7-20-2013 at 09:30 AM

Some of our best friends are....

http://www.wimp.com/savormoment/

Loretana - 7-20-2013 at 09:46 AM

Thanks for sharing Motoged,

That was a breath of fresh air. What talented folks and animal lovers created that film. It's nice to see something heartfelt and positive for a change.

Excellent!!

DENNIS - 7-20-2013 at 09:54 AM

Wonderful. Had to go outside and give LuLu a hug.

durrelllrobert - 7-20-2013 at 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Wonderful. Had to go outside and give LuLu a hug.

I didn't think you needed an excuse.:lol:
How are things back home? 4 weeks down and 4 to go.

DENNIS - 7-20-2013 at 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by durrelllrobert

All quiet on the southern front. Grant and Kathy are home for the weekend with only one more week of radiation to go. Hope that works for him.
I just hired a guy with a long sob story to run drain lines from my downspouts.....you know.....clean it up a bit. Paid him a fistful as well.
Now I have to hire someone else to un*** what he did and get it right. I've just been out inventorying my tool shed. So far as I know now, I'm only missing two drills, one corded, the other, battery. Both DeWalt. Ohhh well....I've had worse days.

Shall I have him paint your house while you're gone to the frozen north? You can pay him later.

I have your key, so he can do the inside first.

Write or call if you need anything.

wessongroup - 7-20-2013 at 12:44 PM

Couldn't agree more motoged ....... and sometimes smarter :):)

BigOly - 7-20-2013 at 04:05 PM

Thanks for sharing, I mean it.

wessongroup - 7-20-2013 at 04:30 PM

That's what friends are for ...... HUH, Dennis ......:lol::lol:

Ya going to pick the interior color :biggrin:

Paula - 7-20-2013 at 04:31 PM

That was a sweet video, motoged. Pets are the best. I'm partial to dogs, but they are all good!

woody with a view - 7-20-2013 at 04:50 PM

i don't have enuff free time to be owned by a dog. therefore, i have 2 cats who are the coolest, most opinionated human-like creatures i've ever had call me theirs. Silly (feral) and Sumo (pound)....

Paula - 7-21-2013 at 09:18 AM

"i don't have enuff free time to be owned by a dog..."

But Woody, dogs are so helpful. Just last night Arlo emptied the trash for us, and this morning he cleaned the counter of tamale remains I thoughtlessly left out. He has secretarial skills, choosing the right motels for us when we are traveling.
And gardening? He so skillfully cultivates the soil around the plants. He's also a great nurse and therapist. I don't know how we'd get by without him!

durrelllrobert - 7-21-2013 at 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

All quiet on the southern front. Grant and Kathy are home for the weekend with only one more week of radiation to go. Hope that works for him.
I just hired a guy with a long sob story to run drain lines from my downspouts.....you know.....clean it up a bit. Paid him a fistful as well.
Now I have to hire someone else to un*** what he did and get it right. I've just been out inventorying my tool shed. So far as I know now, I'm only missing two drills, one corded, the other, battery. Both DeWalt. Ohhh well....I've had worse days.

Shall I have him paint your house while you're gone to the frozen north? You can pay him later.

I have your key, so he can do the inside first.

Write or call if you need anything.

Yep, Everyone has a sob story. Mine is that I'm suffering from a multitude of mosquito bites and I'd like to fly home early to get away from them. Unfortunately I forgot to take my passport book and I can't board a plane using my passport card. Maybe you could look in my file cabinet under important documents, find it and mail it to me. Oh, never mind - 3-4 weeks to mail from Baja and I wouldn't want Debbie to drive home alone.

DENNIS - 7-21-2013 at 10:52 AM

Quote:
Maybe you could look in my file cabinet under important documents, find it and mail it to me. Oh, never mind - 3-4 weeks to mail from Baja and I wouldn't want Debbie to drive home alone.

I wouldn't mail it from here under any circumstances, but I could send it up with Irka on Wednesday.

Send an address if that will work for you.

tjsue - 7-21-2013 at 12:20 PM

I don't have time for a dog, but I'm owned by one happy, spoiled cat, who was an abandoned cat where I currently live. The strays would love to be in his position, but I can't afford another one at this time.

Bubba - 7-21-2013 at 01:54 PM

Very nice, Thank you.