BajaNomad

Very cool circus in TJ tomorrow night. Whoops! Make that ENSENADA!

shari - 8-8-2013 at 06:26 AM

attending a baja circus is a cultural event bound to make you smile with it's...uh...how should I say....rustic flavour. My daughter Sirena & grandson Izaak arrived last night so tonight we shall be off to the circus here....it's been here for weeks now as the family is from Loreto and they love beating the heat here.

fish101 - 8-8-2013 at 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
attending a baja circus is a cultural event bound to make you smile with it's...uh...how should I say....rustic flavour. My daughter Sirena & grandson Izaak arrived last night so tonight we shall be off to the circus here....it's been here for weeks now as the family is from Loreto and they love beating the heat here.

fish101 - 8-8-2013 at 09:07 AM

Hi Shari,

Is that the Anderson's circus that usually stays in B.A.??? I wanted to meet up with them during my travels since last Sep and keep missing them. If it is them, they bought a 5th wheel from Vicky & Archie when they were in Loreto a few years ago and I am sure that they do not know that both Vicky and Archie have passed away. Mr. Anderson is close to 70 and his son's are his clowns in their performances.. Great family.. Archie and I visited them several times when they were in Loreto right after Vicky passed, so maybe they do know about her after all....If you see them, tell them that Brent said "HELLO".. I took the boys out fishing while they were here as well..Had a great time with all of them... I will be returning to Loreto in the middle of October this year... Thanks, Shari....

bajacalifornian - 8-8-2013 at 12:37 PM

Thanks for the heads up soulpatch. We'll be there!

DENNIS - 8-8-2013 at 01:12 PM

Street performer/s:

http://www.somexican.com/view/Video/786

schwlind - 8-8-2013 at 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by soulpatch
This is kind of a cirque thing with acrobatics and comedy.
It is pretty damn entertaining!

If it is anything like Cirque du Soleil it has to be fantastic... When I lived in Chicago, I would see them every time they came and was never disappointed... in fact would leave in awe of what these performers could do. Excellente!

willardguy - 8-8-2013 at 03:11 PM

if its anything like the acrobatics in peanuts and beer, im in!:bounce:

bajacalifornian - 8-8-2013 at 05:22 PM

So, Ensenada it is . . .

DENNIS - 8-8-2013 at 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajacalifornian
So, Ensenada it is . . .

About face.......March. :lol:

DENNIS - 8-8-2013 at 09:15 PM

Quote:
Hahaha, Dennis... damn! So sorry to anyone who cared... I got the email this morning and misread it while in a hurry to get my wife and son onto a plane in Vallarta to San Diego...

And to think, up until now I thought I was perfect... teach me to think!:light:

No harm...no foul, Frank.

Hey....how about them Chargers? They're in the process of getting beat up by Seattle.

shari - 8-9-2013 at 07:20 AM

fish 101...yes it is the Andersons Circus and Papa is in fine form. They really like it here and come every summer for a long stint....no function last night so will have to wait till the weekend I guess...yes they are fine folks and have very sweet goats!

DENNIS - 8-9-2013 at 07:20 AM

Quote:
Who? Cargadores?
Are they a football team?:P

Not really. I Know it was only the first preseason game, but Spanos should have gone for some fan gratification with a win at home.
The Chargers lost their offensive momentum after the first six plays of the game. Another looooong year looms ahead.

Oh well.....just wait till next year. :(

fish101 - 8-9-2013 at 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari
fish 101...yes it is the Andersons Circus and Papa is in fine form. They really like it here and come every summer for a long stint....no function last night so will have to wait till the weekend I guess...yes they are fine folks and have very sweet goats!

greengoes - 8-9-2013 at 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Who? Cargadores?
Are they a football team?:P

Not really. I Know it was only the first preseason game, but Spanos should have gone for some fan gratification with a win at home.
The Chargers lost their offensive momentum after the first six plays of the game. Another looooong year looms ahead.

Oh well.....just wait till next year. :(