BajaNomad

Paucity of posts this morning . . . here's one

willardguy - 8-9-2013 at 10:04 AM

cool! hey wouldn't it be great if you could go to the playa's without paying the two tolls? it would bring in alot more folks from the south.;)

Paulina - 8-9-2013 at 10:05 AM

No room for livestock. Visiting may be a better option.

P<*)))>{

bajacalifornian - 8-9-2013 at 10:19 AM

Exactly right Paulina. However, a few times a year I go to San Diego for medical. Usually a 3 day lapse between labs and Docs.

No longer "waisted" time with this new place to hang.

bajacalifornian - 8-9-2013 at 11:23 AM

Willardguy . . .True, in many cases can be one toll each way, walking around Rosarito. I like the views . . .

BajaBlanca - 8-9-2013 at 11:26 AM

First pic I have ever seen of Playas. I have never been there, it looks really nice and boy, that price is right.

bajacalifornian - 8-9-2013 at 12:49 PM

"Boy, that price is right".

Makes possible through crossing technology, for a working student to survive insane rental rates in America.

He began school in Loreto in the 5th grade. Prefers Mexico.

willardguy - 8-9-2013 at 12:59 PM

if you're in the rosarito area its nice to slip up to the playa's for a carls jr or some kfc, a little americana. and if you have a at&t cell phone you can lock onto a nob cell site at the fence. free calls!;D

DENNIS - 8-9-2013 at 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by willardguy
if you're in the rosarito area its nice to slip up to the playa's for a carls jr or some kfc,

Carls Jr. has never been the same down here as NOB, and if you plan on a stop at KFC, be sure and bring your Green Card........American Express, that is. KFC here is REALLY proud of their stuff.

J.P. - 8-9-2013 at 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
if you're in the rosarito area its nice to slip up to the playa's for a carls jr or some kfc,

Carls Jr. has never been the same down here as NOB, and if you plan on a stop at KFC, be sure and bring your Green Card........American Express, that is. KFC here is REALLY proud of their stuff.

I see its been a while since you bought anything at K.F.C. in the states 26.00 dls. for a bucket of Chicken I almost flipped out. :wow:

bajaguy - 8-9-2013 at 04:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, but all of that sodium is free!!! :lol:

willardguy - 8-9-2013 at 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, but all of that sodium is free!!! :lol:
not just sodium, kfc TOPS the list of foods with the most monosodium glutamate! even more than chinese food. small wonder its tastes soooo effing good! :P