BajaNomad

6 Hours at San Ysidro

bajadock - 9-3-2013 at 11:04 AM

6 hour wait reported at San Ysidro September 3. That's gotta put the cherry on top of a Baja vacation.

Border Wait Time App

[Edited on 9-3-2013 by bajadock]

BajaBlanca - 9-3-2013 at 11:19 AM

You gotta be kidding! We are at the dentist right now, chilling in cool air conditioning.....and a fast pass (((:

sancho - 9-3-2013 at 11:27 AM

There is a guy promoting Baja, he is located in Rosarito/San Diego, calls himself,
himself Baja ***, don't know how he makes $ doing
his Baja promotion, who pays him, Hotels, etc.? He was on
the San Diego sports Radio Station recently, the host asked
him how long to Roasrtio from SD, he replied 1 hr., asked
how long to get back, he replied 1 1/2 hr., I guess he is crossing back at 2 am. I was thinking the gauntlent of negatives facing the casual Baja border region US Tourist,
the reported need of a Passport (although not enforced),
Mex Cops extorting Tourists fro $, the need for Mex Auto
Insurance, and all the rumors surrounding an accident,
Mex Hotels on weekends charging $120 for a $40 room,
and as mentioned the capper a typical wait of 3 to as much as 7 1/2 hrs.coming back, it's a wonder the border region
has as many tourists as it does

tjsue - 9-3-2013 at 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajadock

6 hour wait reported at San Ysidro September 3. That's gotta put the cherry on top of a Baja vacation.

Border Wait Time App

[Edited on 9-3-2013 by bajadock]

That's because people stayed over for the holiday weekend. I had some friends that crossed back on July 5, and were in line for 8 hours at the SY Pedestrian crossing.

DENNIS - 9-3-2013 at 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tjsue

That's because people stayed over for the holiday weekend. I had some friends that crossed back on July 5, and were in line for 8 hours at the SY Pedestrian crossing.

Monday morning on Tuesday.
I do question the 6 hour report. I was listening to KOGO this AM around 6:00, and the reported wait was 3.5 hours. That's about the peak traffic time usually.
And, what's this 5 lanes open on the report Doc put up here? Arn't there more lanes than that? I haven't crossed at SY for probably eight years, so I don't really know.

tjsue - 9-3-2013 at 02:24 PM

Currently open are 5 standard lanes, 7 Sentri lanes, and 4 Ready lanes.
The user reported wait time is 3/25, Sentri is 10 minutes/Ready is 1/30, and that's driving.

Walking is 9 standard lanes open with a 2/0 wait, and Ready is a 30 minute wait with 6 open lanes.

dasubergeek - 9-3-2013 at 02:25 PM

I crossed back on Sunday at noon and in the cab on the way to the taxi dropoff the line wasn't even all the way back to where the medical line cuts in. Then I see this. I know the Border Patrol website lies, but it's not usually off by 2.5 hours. Usually if it says 2 hours you can count on 2:30-2:45.

The pedestrian line is worse than ever since they introduced the Ready Lane. Seriously, even if you can't get SENTRI, get a passport card. The pedestrian line for the regular lanes (now that they've striped over the sidewalk—white on the left for regular, green on the right for ReadyLane) was all the way up onto the hill and curved around to the shuttle area at the railroad. The line for the ReadyLane was barely to the first business on the Mexican side. Isn't it worth $45 or whatever it costs to save hours and hours?

As for the booth count, remember that these are double booths, so 5 booths means 10 inspectors. (It's still annoying when you're in the back booth and the güey in front of you is undergoing a full-on pre-secondary search, but sitll.) They definitely do have more Ready Lanes than regular lanes, though. Same with Otay Mesa.

bajagrouper - 9-3-2013 at 02:43 PM

Last Wednesday for the first time I took the Ave.2000 and crossed at Otay Mesa, wait time 20 min. at 11AM......suerte

DENNIS - 9-3-2013 at 02:44 PM

Quote:

WTF happened there. Used to be like 24 lanes, open or not, going north.

elgatoloco - 9-3-2013 at 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/173239

Work in progress. Be patient. Should be good to go in 2020?

DENNIS - 9-3-2013 at 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dasubergeek

I know the Border Patrol website lies,

It does, for sure. They don't want to broadcast their routine.
It's called: "A-Holes For America."

elgatoloco - 9-3-2013 at 02:53 PM

August 19, 2013 - 8:00 AM to September 18, 2013 - 8:00 AM
Northbound primary inspection lanes 2 - 9 will be closed to accommodate canopy construction.
Drivers are advised to utilize available lanes on the middle and western side of the Port.

Planned lane closures are subject to change without notice. Please follow all traffic redirection signs.

For the latest traffic conditions and wait time please call (619) 690-8999.

VIVA SENTRI! :lol:

DENNIS - 9-3-2013 at 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by elgatoloco
"Please follow all traffic redirection signs."

Whoever wrote this has never been down here, have they.

dasubergeek - 9-3-2013 at 03:49 PM

Quote:
Quote:
"Please follow all traffic redirection signs."

Whoever wrote this has never been down here, have they.

Traffic redirection signs? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh they kill me.

Bajahowodd - 9-3-2013 at 04:06 PM

Kudos to GWB and his politically inspired Homeland Security thingy. Make everyone shudder in their boots because there's a terrorist behind every tree.

Gawd. The SY/ Tijuana transit was actually fun years ago. What have we accomplished? Except for more government spending for a non-issue,

acadist - 9-3-2013 at 04:15 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/173239

Work in progress. Be patient. Should be good to go in 2020?

Does it look like the work will be done by thanksgiving? Thinking of the week after thanksgiving and it sure would be nice not to have to wait forever

[Edited on 9-3-2013 by acadist]

[Edited on 9-3-2013 by acadist]

DENNIS - 9-3-2013 at 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
Make everyone shudder in their boots because there's a terrorist behind every tree.

What trees? They're standing in booths at the POE.
I can't stand to see what's happening. In the states, we're armed, or should be. What can happen on the ground. Are a boatload of mad Muslims going to overpower 350 million people?

If our government wasn't so complicit in the drug trade, we wouldn't have a problem with that either.
Our own government is our worst enemy and Homeland Security is our new nanny.
Behave....or be spanked.
This really sucks.

SFandH - 9-3-2013 at 05:01 PM

Quote:
The pedestrian line is worse than ever since they introduced the Ready Lane. Seriously, even if you can't get SENTRI, get a passport card. The pedestrian line for the regular lanes (now that they've striped over the sidewalk—white on the left for regular, green on the right for ReadyLane) was all the way up onto the hill and curved around to the shuttle area at the railroad. The line for the ReadyLane was barely to the first business on the Mexican side. Isn't it worth $45 or whatever it costs to save hours and hours?

I haven't walked across in a while at San Ysidro. Are you saying there are now two different pedestrian lines that extend back into Mex? One for Ready and one for "Not Ready"? What about Sentri walkers? A third line?

Anybody know?

DENNIS - 9-3-2013 at 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SFandH
What about Sentri walkers? A third line?

Anybody know?

They say there's one of those as well, along with a handicapped line.
A little sumpin for everybody.

SFandH - 9-3-2013 at 05:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
What about Sentri walkers? A third line?

Anybody know?

They say there's one of those as well, along with a handicapped line.
A little sumpin for everybody.

I've never understood why there isn't a US citizen line like they have in airports. Citizenship is the fundamental issue.

[Edited on 9-4-2013 by SFandH]

SFandH - 9-3-2013 at 05:29 PM

I'm looking for someone to confirm there is in fact a separate pedestrian line at San Ysidro for us Ready folks. It might change my Rx refill drill.

elgatoloco - 9-3-2013 at 07:18 PM

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/San-Ysidro-Border-Pede...

Check out the photo in the article and the article. Give it a go and let us know. :saint:

"Other improvements include designated lines outside the building for those pedestrians in the Ready Lane, SENTRI and other Trusted Travelers as well as the general foot traffic.
Pedestrians can also sign up for Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for their U.S. passport, SENTRI/FAST/Global Entry card or newer legal permanent resident cards. Having RFID-enabled travel documents allows border crossers to use the pedestrian Ready Lane.
Ready Lane travelers at Otay Mesa wait at least half as long as other people crossing the border on foot, CBP officials said."

[Edited on 9-4-2013 by elgatoloco]

DENNIS - 9-3-2013 at 07:22 PM

Quote:

I've never understood why there isn't a US citizen line like they have in airports. Citizenship is the fundamental issue.

I don't know, but I doubt I'd appreciate Mexican only lines going into Mexico.

DENNIS - 9-3-2013 at 07:25 PM

Quote:
I'm looking for someone to confirm there is in fact a separate pedestrian line at San Ysidro for us Ready folks. It might change my Rx refill drill.

Never heard of a Pedestrian Ready Pass line. SENTRI....common slob and infirm is all I'm aware of.

BajaBlanca - 9-3-2013 at 08:10 PM

Took us 35 minutes to cross today at 1:00 pm.

We had a fastlane pass and it was awesome.

schwlind - 9-4-2013 at 05:09 AM

A friend told me that she "recently" used the pedestrian "Sentri" line at the San Ysidro crossing... said it took her about 8 minutes total (and she didn't have any documents with her... had forgotten them all at home in LA)... They were able to look her up in their computer database, and after an admonishment of "don't ever let this happen again" she was quickly sent through.

tjsue - 9-4-2013 at 07:34 AM

Quote:

I know for a fact that there is, because I use it all the time.

SFandH - 9-4-2013 at 09:19 AM

Thanks to those that replied. Sounds like improvements are being made. They really have organized what used to be a free for all inside the building right before the separate lines to inspectors started. Much, much less cutting in and jostling.

Quite a change for the better in the past couple of years.

dasubergeek - 9-4-2013 at 10:16 AM

I can confirm firsthand that there is a ReadyLane at San Ysidro for pedestrians. I saw it on Sunday. Once you get to where the fence separates the street and sidewalk, you'll see a lane demarcated with white lines (the general line) and a lane demarcated with green lines (the ReadyLane) on the right. If you have SENTRI, you should make your way past the folks in the ReadyLane; the SENTRI door and gate are to the right once you pass all the shops.

The general line was all the way up onto the hill and headed toward the railroad—at least 2 1/2 hours. The ReadyLane line looked like 30-40 minutes.

[Edited on 9-4-2013 by dasubergeek]

DENNIS - 9-4-2013 at 10:24 AM

Better than pedestrian SENTRI

Better than a pedestrian Ready Pass

http://www.1stseniorcare.com/html/handicapped_walker_a.html

aguachico - 9-4-2013 at 12:44 PM

Quote:
I don't know, but I doubt I'd appreciate Mexican only lines going into Mexico.

I would support this. Problem is there's no way to enforce it as a large % of ticuas have CA plates.

bajaguy - 9-4-2013 at 01:01 PM

Quote:
Better than pedestrian SENTRI

Better than a pedestrian Ready Pass

http://www.1stseniorcare.com/html/handicapped_walker_a.html

Why not go all out with 4 wheels, brakes a basket for your goodies and a seat in case the line is long:

http://www.1stseniorcare.com/tuffcarer420walkerwithbasketand...

Bajahowodd - 9-4-2013 at 04:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
Make everyone shudder in their boots because there's a terrorist behind every tree.

What trees? They're standing in booths at the POE.
I can't stand to see what's happening. In the states, we're armed, or should be. What can happen on the ground. Are a boatload of mad Muslims going to overpower 350 million people?

If our government wasn't so complicit in the drug trade, we wouldn't have a problem with that either.
Our own government is our worst enemy and Homeland Security is our new nanny.
Behave....or be spanked.
This really sucks.

I've always valued your input . But we do not always agree.

First of all, I cannot buy into the idea that everyone should be armed. This is an NRA value that is totally funded by the arms manufacturers.

Second, I just read a study about drug overdose deaths. I have not smoked or ingested marijuana in years. However, this study failed to find a single overdose death related to pot.

Methinks that the same forces at work to sell more guns and ammo are what Ike warned us about over fifty years ago. The military industrial complex. Is it a coincidence that we have virtually been in combat wars since we took over Viet Nam from the French after thry wised up and realized it was a losing battle?

Homeland Security is just another pork project.

SFandH - 9-4-2013 at 05:18 PM

Quote:
I can confirm firsthand that there is a ReadyLane at San Ysidro for pedestrians. I saw it on Sunday. Once you get to where the fence separates the street and sidewalk, you'll see a lane demarcated with white lines (the general line) and a lane demarcated with green lines (the ReadyLane) on the right. If you have SENTRI, you should make your way past the folks in the ReadyLane; the SENTRI door and gate are to the right once you pass all the shops.

The general line was all the way up onto the hill and headed toward the railroad—at least 2 1/2 hours. The ReadyLane line looked like 30-40 minutes.

Yup, just as you say. Walked back at about 2pm today and it was 10 minutes in the ready lane. Regular lane looked to be about an hour. SENTRI folks had no wait.

On the way into Mexico, walking, I stopped to get a FMM because I'll be heading to BCS soon and the guy accepted my passport card, I didn't have my book, stamped everything and said just make sure you stop at the bank. What's up with that? I thought you got the form, paid at a bank, and then went back for the stamps. Guess not.

The border keeps getting easier.

[Edited on 9-5-2013 by SFandH]

David K - 9-4-2013 at 06:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Yup, just as you say. Walked back at about 2pm today and it was 10 minutes in the ready lane. Regular lane looked to be about an hour. SENTRI folks had no wait.

On the way into Mexico, walking, I stopped to get a FMM because I'll be heading to BCS soon and the guy accepted my passport card, I didn't have my book, stamped everything and said just make sure you stop at the bank. What's up with that? I thought you got the form, paid at a bank, and then went back for the stamps. Guess not.

The 'bank' is a window next to the INM desk... why did you no ask to pay for it right then and save an extra stop in Mexico on your next trip? Just curious...

BooJumMan - 9-4-2013 at 09:27 PM

Crossed 2x this past weekend at SY, using SENTRI though... 5mins each time...

Saturday at around 5pm, regular lanes seemed to be about a 2hr wait, not bad I thought. Sunday looked to be about 2.5-3hrs...

[Edited on 9-5-2013 by BooJumMan]

SFandH - 9-5-2013 at 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Quote:
Quote:

The 'bank' is a window next to the INM desk... why did you no ask to pay for it right then and save an extra stop in Mexico on your next trip? Just curious...

This was at the walk across on the east side. Is that where you're talking about? I asked where the bank was, "Donde esta el banco?" And he replied in English that I can use any bank. This was done in a small office down a hallway after you enter the building that you walk through going south, not at a window. He did not point me towards any bank window nor did I see one. Maybe this is because the walk across route, I think, is temporary until they finish the building that is being built right there. Maybe I was in too much of a hurry. I don't know. I'll be walking across again before I head to BCS and I'll look.

I was surprised he accepted a passport card and said a regular passport book is not required. I wonder what a different official would say.

I wasn't planning on getting the FMM, it was a spur of the moment decision because nobody else was there.

David K - 9-5-2013 at 07:54 AM

Okay, thank you... I guess it was because you used the ped crossing is why the 24 bank window was not handy... a ways away from the new vehicle crossing.

Have a great trip and let us know when you do finally go into a bank to pay the fee... if there is any extra stamp on the FMM or a receipt to show you paid.

Thanks again!

dasubergeek - 9-5-2013 at 09:44 AM

I saw that too... I mean, that room really is gruesome... badly lit, worn even by border standards, uneven floor, and obviously thrown together in ten minutes by stopping at a sobreruedas for some old tables and chairs. Not that the old crossing was some glistening art tunnel, but at least it wasn't actively falling apart.

I notice they're making everyone press the button now—you used to be able to just swing through the gate and not stop unless you were asked to.

The tourism gov't folks said they're going to reopen the eastside crossing, at Virginia Ave., once everything is all done with the reconstruction. The idea will be that if you need an immigration office, you'd cross there and use the INM office the vehicles use.

tjsue - 9-5-2013 at 05:49 PM

Today was the first time that I drove to Tijuana to start moving, and coming back, I accidentally ended up in the Sentri lanes. One of the CBP agents were an a**hole, the second was very nice, and said, it wasn't a problem, because it happens sometimes. The other one of them informed me that if I did it again, I would be fined $5000, and van would be impounded.

I got to spend 45 minutes in secondary today while another a**hole CBP went through my van. Besides manually inspecting it with a flashlight, they used the dog, and then had me drive through an X-ray machine. I guess he was disappointed that he found nothing.

BajaBlanca - 9-5-2013 at 06:58 PM

What a heavy fine!

DENNIS - 9-5-2013 at 07:10 PM

Quote:
I guess he was disappointed that he found nothing.

It's hard for us to empathize with you, Sue. We don't know what you look like, but I'll ask the pertinent questions.
Do you have tattoos all over your face....or perhaps a bone in your nose?
We just don't know. :lol:

tjsue - 9-5-2013 at 08:07 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I guess he was disappointed that he found nothing.

It's hard for us to empathize with you, Sue. We don't know what you look like, but I'll ask the pertinent questions.
Do you have tattoos all over your face....or perhaps a bone in your nose?
We just don't know. :lol: [/quote

Nope, I'm just an ordinary looking, middle aged woman.:lol:

tjsue - 9-5-2013 at 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaBlanca
What a heavy fine!

I looked up the fine information on Google, and someone with the same issue did a review on Yelp.

[Edited on 9-6-2013 by tjsue]

tjsue - 9-11-2013 at 07:33 PM

Today was my second moving trip to Tijuana. The CBP agent that I got this time, was actually pretty nice, and asked the usual questions.

I also got to spend 45 minutes in secondary again while they examined my van. Same drill as before - manually inspecting it with a flashlight, the sent in the dog, and then had me drive through the X-ray machine. This guy was also very nice, so I guess it just depends on who you get.

I have another trip planned for Friday, so I'll be ready for secondary again. I expect to be pulled over every time I cross back in the US, so I'll just get used to it.

woody with a view - 9-11-2013 at 08:34 PM

no, they are disappointed when they roll out of bed in the morning and look in the mirror. from that point on, the rest of us suffer....

tjsue - 9-12-2013 at 12:22 AM

I'm taking another load down on Friday, so I expect to be pulled over again.

monoloco - 9-12-2013 at 07:15 AM

The last time I crossed I got chewed out because the CBP officer at the booth failed to put my paper work under the windshield wiper when he sent me through the rayox machine. The guy was a real sweetheart, and asked me if I was completely stupid or if I was just driving through the machine for fun. I guess now we are all responsible for knowing CBP protocol and making sure that the agents follow it correctly.

CBP problems

bajaguy - 9-12-2013 at 07:27 AM

It is interesting that people will rant on this board but will not take 10 minutes to write a complaint letter. If you don't like how you were treated, do something about it.
General Information

(01/20/2012)

Chief Patrol Agent: Paul A. Beeson
Deputy Chief Patrol Agent: Rodney S. Scott

Service Area: The San Diego Sector covers the entire San Diego County.

Sector Headquarters Location: 2411 Boswell Road, Chula Vista, California

Contact Information: Phone Number (619) 216-4000;

Sector Headquarters Mailing Address:
2411 Boswell Rd.,
Chula Vista, CA 91914-3519

Community Feedback: We strive to provide quality service to our customers. If we have not lived up to this commitment, we would like to know.

If we have met or exceeded your expectations, please let us know that as well. To comment on the services provided by this office, please write to the Sector Chief Patrol Agent.

If you feel you were mistreated by a Border Patrol employee or wish to make a complaint of misconduct by a Border Patrol employee, you may write to the Chief Patrol Agent.

tjsue - 9-12-2013 at 02:54 PM

Uncle Sam won't do a thing if you write a complaint letter. I used to work for him, so I know that for a fact. It'll just get filed away.

bajaguy - 9-12-2013 at 03:12 PM

Quote:
Uncle Sam won't do a thing if you write a complaint letter. I used to work for him, so I know that for a fact. It'll just get filed away.

Au contraire mon cheri..............I can say, without a doubt the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

In 42 years of government service (state and federal) as a supervisor and administrator I can tell you that letters will get responded to, and if an employee receives more than a few, action will be taken.

I have been on the receiving end of MUST RESPOND letters from the Governor's office and US Senators and
Congresspersons. No supervisor/administrator likes those letters........especially if a copy goes to the press.

I suggest you write the letter and copy your US Congressional representatives.....and add a "CC" tag line to the local press....

Barry A. - 9-12-2013 at 03:15 PM

Quote:

Not my experience-------------ALL "complaint letters" were responded to, and / or investigated in our Office's of BLM & National Park Service that I was attached too-------I know because I occasionally had to answer them, and conduct the investigations-------very time consuming unless a common complaint that had a form letter prepared to answer it, but we always answered as far as I knew------it was policy to do so. If we had not answered, usually a "Congressional Inquiry" would soon follow, and we did NOT want that. It's always better to complain to your Congressman rather than the Agency office itself if you want action, but both usually work.

Barry

monoloco - 9-12-2013 at 03:23 PM

My wife has written two letters regarding our treatment at the border and I have written one, neither of us has ever received any kind of response back.

bajaguy - 9-12-2013 at 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by monoloco
My wife has written two letters regarding our treatment at the border and I have written one, neither of us has ever received any kind of response back.

Who did you address the letter to and did you copy your US Senator and Congressperson????.....complaints to congressional staff always get a response (in my experience).

Barry A. - 9-12-2013 at 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
Quote:

Who did you address the letter to and did you copy your US Senator and Congressperson????.....complaints to congressional staff always get a response (in my experience).

Yes, good question and statement. We dreaded "Congressionals", not because they were bogus, but because they often took so long to investigate and respond to, but they were the highest priority when they came in which was not that often. (thank Zeus)

Barry

monoloco - 9-12-2013 at 04:08 PM

We used the forms they give you at the border office for filing complaints. That's why I say you may as well use this:

bajaguy - 9-12-2013 at 04:11 PM

Quote:
We used the forms they give you at the border office for filing complaints.

And that is why you never received a response. Write the letter as outlined above, then let us know about the response you receive.

tjsue - 9-12-2013 at 07:19 PM

I remember doing lots of Congressionals when I worked for DOD. And that was when we used colored tissue paper with the attached carbon paper on it. That was fun!

Photo from the Good Ole' Days

Ken Cooke - 9-12-2013 at 09:13 PM

tjsue - 9-13-2013 at 04:37 PM

Three hours to cross the border today. The same drill - manual inspection, the dog, and the x-ray machine. It only takes 30 minutes to get there, though. But I'm looking on the bright side - only two mores loads and I'm done.

Then I'll only have to drive across the border once a week.

willardguy - 9-13-2013 at 05:04 PM

Sue, is this your van?:lol:

tjsue - 9-13-2013 at 06:42 PM

It should look so nice!

tjsue - 9-21-2013 at 11:16 PM

It took 30 minutes to cross the border on foot today, which included being sent to secondary. This time my backpack had to be searched, and of course they found nothing. This is the second time I've been sent to secondary while crossing on foot, so I've come to the conclusion that I must look like a criminal.

The plate said YESCA

woody with a view - 9-21-2013 at 11:32 PM

hqdefault.jpg - 11kB

BajaRat - 9-22-2013 at 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
Quote:

Au contraire mon cheri..............I can say, without a doubt the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

In 42 years of government service (state and federal) as a supervisor and administrator I can tell you that letters will get responded to, and if an employee receives more than a few, action will be taken.

I have been on the receiving end of MUST RESPOND letters from the Governor's office and US Senators and
Congresspersons. No supervisor/administrator likes those letters........especially if a copy goes to the press.

I suggest you write the letter and copy your US Congressional representatives.....and add a "CC" tag line to the local press....

We have noticed what appears to be Xray set up on each lane crossing at San Luis back into Az. You don't think they're hitting us with Xray without asking our permission do you ?
I'm trying to limit our radiation exposure to the Blue Fin we consume from ***ashima.:barf:
P S best crossing we've had at San Luis, 20 car line...... although my fillings were tingling a bit as we past the big white not really an Xray machine thing :?: