BajaNomad

Guadalupe Canyon - Drive & Video

BajaKurtis - 9-11-2013 at 03:18 PM

Took some video from the drive from Tecate to Gradalupe Canyon earlier this year. Hit the campground (empty), nice drive out and did some hiking up the canyon to the water falls. Great two nights out there. First time to the canyon.

Road conditions were great, hit one check point after dropping to the desert floor, heading East on 2D. The views East past Rumorosa were amazing, it's a drive worth taking. Next time we might just drop down through Mexicali and see how fast that way is.

All shot on my GoPro3 Blk. First time using it and editing with their new software. Might post some pictures later, too.

Video
https://vimeo.com/74271175

DENNIS - 9-11-2013 at 03:42 PM

COOL....that was fun.
Thanks, Kurtis.

David K - 9-11-2013 at 04:11 PM

VERY VERY COOL Kurtis! Good music and cool shots... the reverse on Laguna Salada was nice, as well... I would like to share this with others! Welcome to Nomad, too!

fandango - 9-11-2013 at 04:20 PM

Very cool video, nice editing.
Love the location clue in the video.

BajaKurtis - 9-11-2013 at 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
VERY VERY COOL Kurtis! Good music and cool shots... the reverse on Laguna Salada was nice, as well... I would like to share this with others! Welcome to Nomad, too!

Glad you guys enjoyed, share away.

David K - 9-12-2013 at 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaKurtis
Quote:
Originally posted by David K

Glad you guys enjoyed, share away.

I put the link on my Facebook page and already got someone's comment and sharing of it... :light:

I am looking forward to your next one, as you did so well with your first! Viva Baja!

TMW - 9-12-2013 at 05:41 PM

Cool video, thanks.