BajaNomad

Rental vehicles for Baja Travel, Solar panels, Batteries & More

Kell-Baja - 9-16-2013 at 03:27 PM

California Baja, Rent-A-Car located in Spring Valley (Top of the hill on Jamacha Blvd) has a huge selection of ALL SIZE CARS, 7, 12, AND 15 PASSENGER VANS, ALL SIZE 4X4 SUV'S, SOFT TOP JEEP WRANGLERS, 4X4 CREW CAB TRUCKS and SMALL CARGO TRAILERS. ALONG WITH OUR VEHICLE RENTALS, WE RENT THE SPOT, SATELLITE PHONES, AND GPS DEVICES. We've been in business for over 23 years. While we specialize in church/mission group travel and travel into Baja, Mexico (We even have options to return vehicles in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico) we always welcome our neighbors who would like to travel locally or take a trip to Los Angeles, Arizona, or even Las Vegas, Nevada. Support your local small business and come visit us.

WE ALSO SELL DEEP CYCLE BATTERIES, SOLAR PANELS, CHARGE CONTROLLERS, and MOST EVERYTHING ELSE YOU NEED FOR SOLAR.

ALL RENTAL VEHICLES ARE ALSO FOR SALE!!!

Visit our web-site California Baja Rent-a-Car
Facebook: Calif Baja Rac
*Also like us on Facebook at Cabaja Rent a Car

California Baja, Rent-A-Car
9245 Jamacha Blvd Spring Valley, CA 91977
Phone# (619) 470-7368 E-mail: info@cabaja.com:bounce:

Kell-Baja - 3-25-2014 at 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kell-Baja
California Baja, Rent-A-Car located in Spring Valley (Top of the hill on Jamacha Blvd) has a huge selection of ALL SIZE CARS, 7, 12, AND 15 PASSENGER VANS, ALL SIZE 4X4 SUV'S, SOFT TOP JEEP WRANGLERS, 4X4 CREW CAB TRUCKS and SMALL CARGO TRAILERS. ALONG WITH OUR VEHICLE RENTALS, WE RENT THE SPOT, SATELLITE PHONES, AND GPS DEVICES. We've been in business for over 23 years. While we specialize in church/mission group travel and travel into Baja, Mexico (We even have options to return vehicles in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico) we always welcome our neighbors who would like to travel locally or take a trip to Los Angeles, Arizona, or even Las Vegas, Nevada. Support your local small business and come visit us.

WE ALSO SELL DEEP CYCLE BATTERIES, SOLAR PANELS, CHARGE CONTROLLERS, and MOST EVERYTHING ELSE YOU NEED FOR SOLAR.

ALL RENTAL VEHICLES ARE ALSO FOR SALE!!!

Visit our web-site California Baja Rent-a-Car
Facebook: Calif Baja Rac
*Also like us on Facebook at Cabaja Rent a Car

California Baja, Rent-A-Car
9245 Jamacha Blvd Spring Valley, CA 91977
Phone# (619) 470-7368 E-mail: info@cabaja.com:bounce:

mtgoat666 - 3-25-2014 at 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kell-Baja
We even have options to return vehicles in Cabo San Lucas

that's interesting - what is approximate extra fee for one-way drop off in cabo?

Bob and Susan - 3-25-2014 at 12:48 PM

I have some one that needs a ONE WAY to la paz...I was wondering too $$$

woody with a view - 3-25-2014 at 03:20 PM

i know guys who fly into SD every year from all over, rent a van and head south for 10 days. I've seen them twice over the past few years. they they have ad excellent service from these guys.