BajaNomad

Guys with guns in Mexico

Osprey - 10-23-2013 at 03:26 PM

Faster and More Furious?

guns in Mexico.jpg - 46kB

dtbushpilot - 10-23-2013 at 03:33 PM

Our tax dollars at work, we should be so proud....

MICK - 10-23-2013 at 06:59 PM

WE SENT THEM THERE

woody with a view - 10-23-2013 at 07:13 PM

you might have MICK, but i sure didn't!

motoged - 10-23-2013 at 10:46 PM

Oh, that could be a cartel stash easily supplied by gun guys in the U.S. that aren't necessarily guvmint boys....just good ol' entrepreneurs :light:

You know...the "right to bear (sell) arms" guys.

bajaguy - 10-24-2013 at 07:10 AM

And maybe they came across the southern border or possibly supplied by the Chinese.........because REALLY we don't know where they came from

DENNIS - 10-24-2013 at 07:22 AM

This oughta be good. I've ordered mine:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-unarmed-truth-john-dodso...

Russ - 10-24-2013 at 07:28 AM

I ordered mine too
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Benjamin_Marauder_Air_Rifle/17...
This should work on those pesky wabbits.

[Edited on 10-24-2013 by Russ]

Marauder-BJ-BP1763.jpg - 20kB

The Truth About The Fast And Furious Scandal

monoloco - 10-24-2013 at 08:06 AM

http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2012/06/27/fast-and-fu...

DavidE - 10-24-2013 at 10:23 AM

The USA rails against Mexico for "letting" drugs get to the US border, and yet the USA cannot stop cash money or firearms from entering Mexico. I would like to find and read an article dealing with a scenario in which the USA "legalized" marijuana and the effects of such legalization on the violence in Mexico.

bajaguy - 10-24-2013 at 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DavidE
The USA rails against Mexico for "letting" drugs get to the US border, and yet the USA cannot stop cash money or firearms from entering Mexico. I would like to find and read an article dealing with a scenario in which the USA "legalized" marijuana and the effects of such legalization on the violence in Mexico.

David.....do you think "legalizing" marijuana in the US will end the violence in Mexico????

Did the end of prohibition and the legalization of alcohol end the violence or do away with the "Mafia" (the American cartels of their time)???

I think not. The cartels will move along to other things, just like the Mafia did in the US

monoloco - 10-24-2013 at 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajaguy
Quote:
Originally posted by DavidE

David.....do you think "legalizing" marijuana in the US will end the violence in Mexico????

Did the end of prohibition and the legalization of alcohol end the violence or do away with the "Mafia" (the American cartels of their time)???

I think not. The cartels will move along to other things, just like the Mafia did in the US
When prohibition ended in the US, the murder rate declined rapidly.

[Edited on 10-24-2013 by monoloco]

DavidE - 10-24-2013 at 04:15 PM

Just a yearn to "learn". Seems no one wants to hang their butt out on this "asunto".