BajaNomad

Picked up hitchhicker on my way to Coco's

Santiago - 10-27-2013 at 12:48 PM

A half-way from Hiway 1 and Coco's, in one of the worst, rocky sections I catch something out of the corner of my eye and see a mouse at the bottom of my front windshield, on the outside thank god, running just below the wipers. He went back and forth a couple of times, I turned the wipers on which seemed to concern him and he went under the cowling. Three days and a 1000 miles later he's no where to be found.
Must have picked him up in BOLA where there is a mouse population explosion going on.
Coco was in, along with maybe 50 racers from Ensenada and Mexicali.

Bob and Susan - 10-27-2013 at 01:12 PM

SAN PHILEPE (TJTV) -
The Mexican Authorities issued the following Amber Alert Saturday night:

Micky Mouse Jr is a 1-year-old brown male, approximately .03 feet .005 inches tall, weighing .035 pounds. He has brown hair, and brown eyes.

Allegedly, there is 1 abductor: santiago Last seen leaving BOLA

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Police Department immediately at (555) 555-3444, 411 or call 411 :saint::saint:

disneyland1.jpg - 49kB

bajaguy - 10-27-2013 at 01:46 PM

Jim........check your wiring.......the little buggers seem to like to chew on the wires and build nests with insulation in the engine compartment....and maybe the interior.

Santiago - 10-27-2013 at 01:51 PM

I've been checking things over pretty carefully, see no sign yet. Hopefully it was just one guy and he bailed out at Coco's or at my lunch stop at Gonzaga Bay.

bryanmckenzie - 10-27-2013 at 02:51 PM

Now THAT is a funny response! :lol:
Thanks for a Sunday evening laugh. :lol:

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob and Susan
SAN PHILEPE (TJTV) -
The Mexican Authorities issued the following Amber Alert Saturday night:

Micky Mouse Jr is a 1-year-old brown male, approximately .03 feet .005 inches tall, weighing .035 pounds. He has brown hair, and brown eyes.

Allegedly, there is 1 abductor: santiago Last seen leaving BOLA

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Police Department immediately at (555) 555-3444, 411 or call 411 :saint::saint: