BajaNomad

SATURDAY Cattle Call: all Nomads near Ensenada lunch/drinks

bryanmckenzie - 10-31-2013 at 05:46 PM

BajaDock and I are meeting for the first time in Ensenada to hoist a beverage or two (maybe more) and have a bite to eat. This is an open invitation to join us if you are available.

I have a noon dermatology appointment nearby in Ensenada, before heading to Coyote Cal's and BOLA that afternoon.

So lunch/drinks are scheduled for 1:00 pm at Tequila's Bar & Grill on Miramar just off Mex-1 coming into town. I'm leaving my departure time flexible depending on how much fun we're having. Or who's going to jail. Map and directions

I have no idea who else is close by. Dennis? Lizard Lips?

[Edited on 2013-11-1 by bryanmckenzie]

bajadock - 10-31-2013 at 05:56 PM

Yeah, look for the guy in the mummy outfit after his derm appointment.

MulegeAL - 10-31-2013 at 06:25 PM

I will be around, coming into town on a giant cruise ship for Sat.

Will stagger towards Takilla's after hitting up my fav Marisco's cart for a "everything" seafood c-cktail.

Will do my best to drag along innocent cruise boat wimmen with "follow me, I know this town, no problema!" No promises on that! :lol:

MulegeAL - 10-31-2013 at 06:25 PM

Will stagger towards Takilla's after hitting up my fav Marisco's cart for a "everything" seafood c-cktail.

Will do my best to drag along innocent cruise boat wimmen with "follow me, I know this town, no problema!" No promises on that! :lol:

bryanmckenzie - 10-31-2013 at 06:30 PM

mulegeAL, I look forward to 'meating' you. Where is this marisco meat cart you speak of?

Quote:
Originally posted by MulegeAL

BornFisher - 10-31-2013 at 06:31 PM

I plan on being in from fishing about noon on Sat out of La Salina. I`ll try to make it and bring Louie some smoked YT and Tuna!! Right now if everything falls into place, I will be going down to BOLA Sun or Monday so look for the grey Dodge van or tell me where you are staying!!

bryanmckenzie - 10-31-2013 at 06:43 PM

I look forward to meeting you BornFisher. Maybe caravaning down to BOLA Sunday morning. I'm planning on staying at Coyote Cal's in Erindira Saturday night and then heading out early Sunday for BOLA and maybe swimming with a whale shark or two.

Quote:
Originally posted by BornFisher
I plan on being in from fishing about noon on Sat out of La Salina. I`ll try to make it and bring Louie some smoked YT and Tuna!! Right now if everything falls into place, I will be going down to BOLA Sun or Monday so look for the grey Dodge van or tell me where you are staying!!

bajadock - 11-1-2013 at 10:21 AM

San Felipe shrimp fest seems to be collecting Nomads this weekend. Any Punta Bandito Nomads interested in Saturday's event can hitch a ride with me.

DENNIS - 11-1-2013 at 10:41 AM

Thanks for the invite. I'll try my best to make it.

MulegeAL - 11-1-2013 at 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bryanmckenzie
mulegeAL, I look forward to 'meating' you. Where is this marisco meat cart you speak of?

Quote:
Originally posted by MulegeAL

Bryan,
I screwed up, a day late and a peso short!
Won't be on shore until Sunday, my bad!

Gonna go to TaKillya's any way, but on Sunday, not Sat.

Mariscos down by the big flag, east side of the camino, been there since '82.

bryanmckenzie - 11-1-2013 at 11:30 AM

Thanks, Al. Sorry I'll miss meeting you. Won't be able to connect on return trip either. Maybe on another trip. Enjoy the fishing.

I'll try and find "the cart."

DanO - 11-1-2013 at 02:06 PM

Say, that place is suspiciously close to Anthony's, isn't it?

bryanmckenzie - 11-1-2013 at 02:17 PM

Anthony's? No comprende. I hope you'll join us Dano.

Quote:
Originally posted by DanO
Say, that place is suspiciously close to Anthony's, isn't it?