BajaNomad

Asuncion Fishing Report....November ROCKS!

shari - 11-13-2013 at 09:28 AM

We are enjoying summer weather this week with air temps around 80 plus and 72 degree water. with no swell to speak of..glorious for frolicking in the ocean and fishing.

My bro was here and fished twice, once with Nomad amigo GC who's prized catch was a Chinese Abalone that put up a helluva fight according to George.

Amigos Arturo & Jesse have been having great days with easy peasy limits of YT and some very nice size fish are starting to show now. Art's biggest fish was 35 lbs and Jesse won the daily catch beer with a 42 lb fatty!

this is one of those monster size coolers and the fish barely fit.

the long range sportfish boats have reported reliable catches of tuna south of Tortugas and north of San Pablo only 5 miles out...as well as marlin, wahoo and dorado. We looked for them a few times and wasted alot of gas and fishing hours so our guests are preferring to go with what is inshore for a productive day.

November is shaping up nicely indeed for all the snowbirds arriving and local expats who spend time here this time of year.
Party season....oh oh.

woody with a view - 11-13-2013 at 10:44 AM

see you in a week.

chuckie - 11-13-2013 at 12:57 PM

We'll be there Fridayand Saturday!!!!

shari - 11-13-2013 at 03:54 PM

Today they tried another spot and saw a whack of dolphins and thought....
T U N A!!!! They caught lots of big skipjacks but no yellowfin...dang! I tried skipjack sashimi and it was delicioso!!! I guess the tuna are waiting for Woody!

BajaRat - 11-13-2013 at 09:15 PM

Good times........... let m roll :cool:

acadist - 11-13-2013 at 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by woody with a view
see you in a week.

X2 :biggrin:

shari - 11-13-2013 at 09:32 PM

It is with great joy we welcome Timo1 & Barbareno back to the fold. What kind of guy drives all the way from BC, Canada...grabs a 6 pack of Tecate and heads to the beach to shore fish before unpacking? My kinda guy...not to mention the welcome home paralysers on the patio to accompany the star gazing and listening to the surf roll in. bienvenidos a casa amigos

they really look forward to meeting all of you headed down in the next few months.

[Edited on 11-14-2013 by shari]