BajaNomad

Pompano Has Posted

Gypsy Jan - 11-14-2013 at 04:32 PM

Please go to page 12 of the Tolerance discussion.

Bob H - 11-14-2013 at 04:44 PM

His post is on page 8 for me. Every Nomad has a chance to adjust their settings for so many postings per page. Mine must be set for a higher number of postings per page than you. Just an FYI...

Pompano - 11-14-2013 at 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy Jan
Please go to page 12 of the Tolerance discussion.

Ooooh.....Drat!...OUTED by Gypsy Jan!

Hey Pomp, Longtime Fan

Gypsy Jan - 11-14-2013 at 05:46 PM

Great to see you posting again.

Pompano - 11-14-2013 at 05:50 PM

Thanks, Gypsy Jan. My pleasure, I assure you!

Ken Bondy - 11-14-2013 at 06:54 PM

'Bout time you came back!! :)

MMc - 11-14-2013 at 06:58 PM

I hope you are well. I do enjoy your posts.

Bajatripper - 11-15-2013 at 12:28 PM

Welcome back, we missed you.

vandenberg - 11-15-2013 at 02:50 PM

Now that you're back Roger, whatever happened to your Panama plans??

Pompano - 11-15-2013 at 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vandenberg

Hola Ed,

Yes, I'm a little like the new Zombie movie craze....back from the 'almost' dead. Good to see you are still here, too.

On Panama plans, mine are to just visit for now. A few trips have taught me some very important conditions about establishing a place there. Lots of pros and cons. Excellent fishing (see map for where)...Terrible climate (way too humid for me.) Excellent money & political system plus good prices on real estate. Termites are rampant. Very friendly locals...with a great guide like my old amigo, Mike. We had some times!...fishing of course.

Mike and I go back a few years. (We both wish we were that thin again!)

So nowadays, I'm slowly evaluating my options. I'm finding living each day to it's fullest is best.

Need an adventure? Maybe further down in the next hemisphere? I hear things about Patagonia.....?

Or...(I still have my old clubs)....Golfing in Loreto!

bajaemma - 11-15-2013 at 05:16 PM

Always liked your fun upbeat posts. hope for more

Udo - 11-15-2013 at 07:19 PM

If you want to see some recent Panama photos, got to Rick Weiss' Facebook page. He has close to 100 photos posted over 6 weeks.

Quote:
Originally posted by Pompano
Quote:
Originally posted by vandenberg

Hola Ed,

Yes, I'm a little like the new Zombie movie craze....back from the 'almost' dead. Good to see you are still here, too.

On Panama plans, mine are to just visit for now. A few trips have taught me some very important conditions about establishing a place there. Lots of pros and cons. Excellent fishing (see map for where)...Terrible climate (way too humid for me.) Excellent money & political system plus good prices on real estate. Termites are rampant. Very friendly locals...with a great guide like my old amigo, Mike. We had some times!...fishing of course.

Mike and I go back a few years. (We both wish we were that thin again!)

So nowadays, I'm slowly evaluating my options. I'm finding living each day to it's fullest is best.

Need an adventure? Maybe further down in the next hemisphere? I hear things about Patagonia.....?

Or...(I still have my old clubs)....Golfing in Loreto!

Udo - 11-15-2013 at 07:21 PM

PS, Roger...
Glad you are doing well...even if it is in the snow!

Pompano - 11-15-2013 at 07:30 PM

Hi Udo,

Not to worry, I have heat in my goose blind and hot cocoa.

How's your neat beach place in Asuncion? Was great being there last March...before the bp went ballistic. Like McCarther said, I shall return.

Naturally, I have a ton of Panama and Costa Rica photos, too...but I hesitate to cause any flaming...or ulcers for those so inclined. :rolleyes:

So...thanks for the welcomes...and now its' time to get back to business as usual.

p.s. to Gypsy Jan...I'm embarrassed. You might change the title of your thread to "Motormouth Pompano is Posting"

[Edited on 11-16-2013 by Pompano]

BornFisher - 11-15-2013 at 08:20 PM

AHHHHHHHHHH........................ Great to have you back and already in fine form I see!!
I`m nominating you for the Honorary Mayor of Ciudad Nomadville !!!!!

LancairDriver - 11-15-2013 at 08:20 PM

Keep the pictures coming Roger. It's obvious the majority enjoy them. The nice part about this forum is that it is not mandatory to read all posts you find objectionable unless you relish being miserable.

Pompano - 11-15-2013 at 08:55 PM

Thanks guys. LancairDriver...I read you 5 X 5. Photos and stories are on the menu... Maalox is an opton.

Bubba - 11-16-2013 at 04:08 AM

Glad to see your post! Now can we get one of your Non-Baja vacation, trip reports?