BajaNomad

SUP models needed...

renebruz - 11-14-2013 at 04:33 PM

Hi ya folks.. long shot here. I'm headed down in the am to Baja 1000 gonna bring my multi rotor and shoot some picts of some of the race ( it's a small 4 blade drone looking thing) with a gopro 3, well after that I'm headed down to Bahia LA, not sure when prob Sunday... then at some point head to Mulege.. if anyone knows of any cute gals and even some cute kids that wanna paddle on two kool inflatable boards I'm bringing down I wanna see about shooting some kool fly over shots.. I'm also shooting with a DSLR a few shots from my last trip down with my dogs is here so if you see us in a lil silver outback with black box on top, CA plates and a Bajastuff.com sticker on back with some yappy dogs that's us ( they paddle with me) I'd love to shoot some picts and you might make it on next years catalog and if you ever wanna buy a board I can make that happen at cost the lineup is pretty sweet I've been paddlin them for the past 2 yrs, I'm getting payed zero just doing it for them to have a goal while traveling down there other then to look around for a casa... Jimmystyks is a kool line so if ya see us wave and scream HI and I hope someone wants to shoot picts with us, the dogs are fun and love people !!! Here is a pict of the Subie looking forward to a fun trip again ! Thanx all hope to see someone from this forum, I know my pals the Fletchers that race talk about Sheri alot, so might stop to say hi to her.. O here are the Furkidz !!!

[Edited on 11-14-2013 by renebruz]

Frank - 11-14-2013 at 07:17 PM

Rene, I really liked your photos. It's great to see what another photog sees and decides to capture. Please post back after your trip south, you have a great eye.

David K - 11-14-2013 at 07:30 PM

Oh my, a big time Dog lover... you will have a big Nomad following! Welcome aboard!

willyAirstream - 11-17-2013 at 07:20 PM

Great photos!
Go to the beaches on a Sunday to find the locals there. Just ask and you will be surprised how excited everyone is to have their picture taken. Mention facebook and give them your FB name.
I`ve wanted to do a drone video from town to the lighthouse, flying over the rio, but watch for real planes especially fri,sat and sun. Helo shoots over the beaches would be cool too.
Richard

durrelllrobert - 11-18-2013 at 10:40 AM

Nice! Especially the dogs (and the gal in the bikini too).
Welcome to BajaNomad

tripledigitken - 12-5-2013 at 09:26 AM

Dogs on surfboards with sunglasses, perfect.

Really enjoyed your photos.

Marc - 12-5-2013 at 08:01 PM

Well...next time you are on Maui......

Sorry, late to the party

Mulegena - 12-5-2013 at 08:52 PM

Sorry to have overlooked this. My girlfriend here on the Mulege River is an avid paddle boardster.

renebruz - 12-6-2013 at 10:34 AM

Hi all, well thanks much, we made it down and paddled in amazing places, met up with Shari even. Found some gals in Mulege but of course, to much wind at Playa BuenaVentura. The good news I found a good photographer in Mulege, so will get them down a board soon and see what she comes up with her shots are nice check them out if you get a min http://www.flickr.com/photos/pameladeregules/with/8307573381... maybe you need some kool picts while in mulege.. to see some shots from our lil trip go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/renebruce/sets/7215763838209550...

We had an amazing trip, the lil $1400 subie did great only donated 1 tire to the desert ! I have a new fav secret beach ;0) my dog Pancho was attacked by a large dog at buenaventura as the bar owner gave him a corn on the cob ( grrrr Pancho is 10lbs, he's not in need of hand outs, as he eats great organic) but many people in Mex I noticed have to toss dogs food for some odd reason ( not good as my other dog Kia will get siezures if she eats the wrong foods) anyhow we cruised up to Santa Rosalia to see the Vet Cota and they were AMAZING!!! If you ever need a vet they are in La Paz as well, great great group of folks !!! pricing was super good to !!!

Nice to see all who posted and thanks for caring..

Rene, Kia, Pancho Villa, Flaka and Nina !!!

micah202 - 12-6-2013 at 01:47 PM

...yeh,,Baja ain't kind country for domestic dawgs,,that's fo'sure!:O:no:

renebruz - 12-12-2013 at 01:57 PM

The problem was the idiot that fed him a corn on the cobb.. had human not done that, all would have been fine.. I keep an eye on them for sure as coyotes will get them, but I keep them in an ex pen when were in coyote zone.. got back from eye vet yest in LA, put him on meds hoping to save the eye ( vision gone for good) just hoping to avoid the 2k to pull the eye.. the dude that fed him who owns the dog that did this, says good thing you have insurance for him.. I was like, well a few things.. A) it's not like people insurance.. it's only a % and it has a max per $1500 for accident.. so it will help but by no means cover the issue.. he better be ready to open his wallet....

durrelllrobert - 12-12-2013 at 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken
Dogs on surfboards with sunglasses, perfect.

Really enjoyed your photos.

Mine's too lazy for a SUP.

renebruz - 12-12-2013 at 06:31 PM

Awesome !!!