BajaNomad

Rain started at the Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach at Cabo

Phil S - 11-24-2013 at 05:11 PM

Bout half hour ago, it started drizzling. then light rain. Warm enough you just stay in the pool & keep swimming. Wunderground weather this morning said 20% chance of rain. Well, I bet it turned to 100% by 3 p.m. Seems to be heading northerly. Maybe peeter out by time hits mountains of LaPaz.

Bajahowodd - 11-24-2013 at 05:57 PM

Always thought that hotel was too far from town. You need to have a car or take a shuttle. Have always favored their original on Medano Beach even though it is not nearly as tricked out as Sunset Beach. You can safely swim in the bay right in front of your room, which would be foolish to try at Sunset. Just sayin'.

Phil S - 11-25-2013 at 09:51 AM

the whole magic of this place is the facilities being offered, with golf just around the corner (their saying maybe March) We drove down to see the course. Maybe three or four are done & others in process. Great video out on youtube with interview with Jack N. the designer. He's pictured at several points around the course describing what their doing & what they have done & what they will be doing. We viewed the club house in construction the other day. It's about 35% I'd guess. It's taken them long enough to get to this point. We bought about ten years ago, and love driving down each year from Oregon/Arizona. Each trip another 'adventure'. Some scary. But most a piece of cake. By adding their Montecristo, and now their NovaIspania development, the golf course is going to make this project really take off. ( No I don't sell for them)

Bajahowodd - 11-25-2013 at 05:56 PM

disfruta, amigo.