BajaNomad

$500,000 dollar camping spot

ligui - 12-2-2013 at 06:23 AM

Hi everyone ! Well winter is here and again will be spending it here in colorado working . Not much fun but it is what it is .

Anyway that means that our property on the beach between ligui and Ensenada Blanca will be not be used this year . So we thought that maybe some Nomads might like to camp there and enjoy it .:tumble:

No Charge just spend a few pesos in the village .

My friend Regio in ligui will help you get located .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc_kEJ27tc4&feature=fvw

Send me a u2u for info :?:

David K - 12-2-2013 at 09:37 AM

Very kind of you!

Hook - 12-2-2013 at 09:51 AM

Most generous. I really hope to do some Baja traveling this winter, once the garden becomes a bit more autopilot.

Is there easy kayak or inflatable launching in there. Is this near Rattlesnake Beach? How close is the nearest fresh water?

ligui - 12-2-2013 at 04:40 PM

Hi Hook , easy beach anything , you can walk out about a 100 yrds before needing to start swimming . Beach is between Ligui beach and Ensenada Blanca . Nice small islands about a mile out with good fishing and snorkeling.

Regio can truck up water or you can go down the hill and fill up in ensenada blanca 3 blocks away .

Great store in both villages . Fresh veg. ,milk , beer , ice , fish , shrimp , etc. Say hello to Juan at the counter he's the owner and a good friend .

bajajudy - 12-2-2013 at 05:23 PM

ligui
check your U2U

watizname - 12-2-2013 at 05:30 PM

Very generous offer. I hope anyone that takes you up on it will treat it with the respect it deserves.;D

wilderone - 12-2-2013 at 05:42 PM

Looks like a great spot. Exactly how do you get to it? How do you contact Regio? Thanks so much. I do hope to spend a day or two here. I leave no trace!!!

David K - 12-2-2013 at 05:53 PM

At 1:16 into the video clip is a satellite image showing the property location (between Playa Ligui and Ensenada Blanca)...

805gregg - 12-2-2013 at 06:19 PM

One confusing video, try not to be so artistic, just show the property and location

Theres a ticket !!

captkw - 12-2-2013 at 06:20 PM

Hola,Ligui........only 500,000 ?? with that million dollar view and private beach and the casa in the "saddle" easy add a few zero's !!...I'll always remember the amazing view from your place and The sunups are truly Bichin !!! This is one of the nicest view's around !! Bajanomad rated at +10....any nomads interested will enjoy it..and Ligui is a great guy...and the village of Ligui is still Baja...you will most likely be the only gringo around !! I felt at home there and folks where/are small village friendly that I desire....Damn..wished I was On the roof,,right NOW !! K&T:cool:

bajajudy - 12-2-2013 at 06:35 PM

Is that Peyton's place?

HUH !!

captkw - 12-2-2013 at 06:46 PM

Hola,Judy I don't know about that as I don't do last names...But Its Johns place and he is well liked in the area...I can say I have seen a lot of Baja and IMO the views there are some of the best...Hey Ligui...I'm going to make a vid of your place next time I'm in the area !!! The one Ya posted doesn't do it justice !!

Chupacabra - 12-2-2013 at 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 805gregg
One confusing video, try not to be so artistic, just show the property and location

That video made me wish I had never been born.

ligui - 12-3-2013 at 05:51 AM

Thanks capt would to see more video of the place . Enjoyed the trip with you that year .

Don't get what Chuacabra and805gregg are all about . Video was made by a friend and it gives one an idea of what is in the area and our home .

This isn't an about the video its about sharing a very wonderful place .

By the way , Good Morning to everyone have a great day today .

:spingrin::spingrin::bounce:

Chupacabra - 12-3-2013 at 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ligui
Don't get what Chuacabra and805gregg are all about .

Me either.

bajajudy - 12-3-2013 at 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by captkw
Hola,Judy I don't know about that as I don't do last names...But Its Johns place and he is well liked in the area...I can say I have seen a lot of Baja and IMO the views there are some of the best...Hey Ligui...I'm going to make a vid of your place next time I'm in the area !!! The one Ya posted doesn't do it justice !!

That is his first name. He was living there when Bill and Denise were there

StuckSucks - 12-3-2013 at 11:17 AM

Ligui is an amazing place.

David K - 12-3-2013 at 12:07 PM

Yes indeed... and the site of the THIRD California Mission... The arroyo washed away the mission ruins in 2001, but a cross and park area was created about 100 yards to the east of where it was... The arroyo is now eating away at the park area! The mission monument is just east of the sign, along the road to Playa Ligui...

(the sign is where you would go right for Ensenada Blanca)

Article on the Mission of Ligui: http://discoverbaja.wordpress.com/2013/11/06/the-spanish-mis...

[Edited on 12-3-2013 by David K]

RnR - 12-3-2013 at 12:22 PM

Wow :biggrin:

Very generous offer for an incredible, special place.

Makes me want to pack up and move and take a vacation within my vacation.

How long is this offer open? April?