BajaNomad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRY A !!!

David K - 12-31-2013 at 06:43 PM

Have a great day and party like it's the last day of the year!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::cool::light:

durrelllrobert - 12-31-2013 at 07:06 PM

Feliz cumpleaņos y muchas vueltas!

MitchMan - 12-31-2013 at 08:29 PM

Happy Birthday, Barry A.

Pretty good to rate a happy birthday call out on the Nomad forum.

toneart - 12-31-2013 at 10:24 PM

Hey! Happy Birthday, Barry! Wow...you sure brought in a happy new year for your parents at the end of the day! :yes:

Tony

nbacc - 1-1-2014 at 08:22 AM

It is a beautiful day where you live..............enjoy and have a happy birthday!! Nancy

DocRey - 1-1-2014 at 10:16 AM

Have a great birthday.:spingrin:

Barry A. - 1-1-2014 at 10:47 AM

Well, thank you all-------that is really nice, and appreciated.

I have a confession tho--------my birthday on Facebook (the assumed source of this info) is a bit of a fraud designed to confuse & mislead the "identity thiefs" out there, but it IS pretty close to accurate. Yes, this is paranoia, but my wife DID just have her ID's stolen about 6 weeks ago requiring renewing credit cards, Driver's lic., etc., so hopefully that explains it a little. (-:

----but anyway, thank you very much for the kind wishes & comments.

Barry

EnsenadaDr - 1-1-2014 at 11:48 AM

Happy Birthday Barry, Birthday or no Birthday! Thanks for your support!!

[Edited on 1-1-2014 by EnsenadaDr]

bacquito - 1-1-2014 at 02:42 PM

Yes, Happy Birthday and many more quality birthdays to come!

Well, I just read you comment but none-the less- have a good year!

[Edited on 1-1-2014 by bacquito]

David K - 1-1-2014 at 04:00 PM

Yes, if you are a Nomad and a Facebook Friend, and I see it (I am not a big Facebook posting person)... I will post a Happy Birthday. Anyway, whenever your day is Barry (and we don't need to know), I hope it is a good one amigo!

Barry A. - 1-1-2014 at 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Yes, if you are a Nomad and a Facebook Friend, and I see it (I am not a big Facebook posting person)... I will post a Happy Birthday. Anyway, whenever your day is Barry (and we don't need to know), I hope it is a good one amigo!

:lol: Thanks, David.

Barry